Reply To: New theme planned for the blog and possible use of CDN

Latest News Forums Site technical issues and feedback New theme planned for the blog and possible use of CDN Reply To: New theme planned for the blog and possible use of CDN

Good In Parts

Darth

“Why WordPress doesn’t have a comment permalink that doesn’t include the page number is beyond me.”

Strangely the posts on this page do have permalinks that do not include the page number. Your post above at 16:24 has two elements in the header, firstly “REPLY” and just to the right of this #33238 which has the following code:-

However back on the Al Hilli page the post headers only have the “REPLY” button (with a different icon). My first guess would be that this was an artefact of the upgrade but since, in my very limited understanding, the pages are dynamicly generated and the post number is known it should be possible to generate the permalink on the fly even if it were not stored.

Please, please, unstick the page header. I have to increase the font size to read, then narrow the window to reduce the amount of whitespace. This then folds the page header and it ends up occupying a good quarter of the visible page area.

Thanks.