Reply To: Italics etc on here

Latest News Forums Site technical issues and feedback Italics etc on here Reply To: Italics etc on here

John Spencer-Davis

Dear Mike,

Thank you for your kind offer, very much appreciated. It is nice to know that people do actually read what is written on here. You sound like your contributions would be valuable, and I am sure that Darth would guide you through the process if necessary.

If you don’t mind: I am currently preparing a response to Jim, and I already had plenty of source material to assist me, and have discovered more by my own efforts. I’m most grateful for the offer, but would prefer to say that I had done it all on my own account up to now. If, when my response is posted, you know of additional supporting material (or, indeed, refuting material – I never have any objection to the truth), I would welcome it privately, or, possibly more appropriately, contributed for the benefit of all on the forum.

Thank you anyway, and I wish you well.

Darth, for the reasons given above, I do not give my agreement to you passing on my email address at this time. Thank you.