Reply To: Off-topic June 17, 2019

Latest News Forums Discussion Forum Off-topic June 17, 2019 Reply To: Off-topic June 17, 2019

Dungroanin

Thanks for the invite i’ll contribute this which i just posted af Off-G.

As the origination of the 911 trope has been raised and to put last weeks firework display in context, i am thoroughly surprised that writers (and btl super posters) never mention the SCO.

Let me get that ball rolling in the hope that OffG gets a proper article on it soon.

‘The Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO), or Shanghai Pact,[1] is a Eurasian political, economic, and security alliance, the creation of which was announced on 15 June 2001 in Shanghai, China by the leaders of China, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Russia, Tajikistan, and Uzbekistan’
From.Wikipedia.

That was 611.

Anyone getting it?

Try this:
‘The SCO is widely regarded as the “alliance of the East”, due to its growing centrality in Asia-Pacific, and has been the primary security pillar of the region.[5][6] It is the largest regional organisation in the world in terms of geographical coverage and population, covering three-fifths of the Eurasian continent and nearly half of the human population.‘

And what happened last week?
Russia took over the presidency and Putin hit the ground running!

From the horses mouth – in very clear english, so that the world can access it, as the MSM doesn’t.

http://en.kremlin.ru/events/president/transcripts/60750

“We see a promising potential in integrating the Eurasian Economic Union with China’s Belt and Road project with a future aim of building a larger Eurasian partnership and an open and equal constructive cooperation space based on the principles and norms of international law without any political or economic bias, but with consideration of each other’s legitimate interests.”
June 14 2019

Oh and the firework display?
June 13 2019.

That speech (I recommend reading it in full, a few times) is as clear a declaration of intent and road map to the end of hundreds of years of Anglo Imperialism.