Reply To: Engineering Prof releases draft report on 9/11 collapse of WTC Bldg 7 in NYC

Latest News Forums Discussion Forum Engineering Prof releases draft report on 9/11 collapse of WTC Bldg 7 in NYC Reply To: Engineering Prof releases draft report on 9/11 collapse of WTC Bldg 7 in NYC

Gerry

You failed to mention that Mr Thornton’s business partner was the guy who ultimately signed to allow the steel (EVIDENCE) to be removed and shipped off.

We could have known from directional shear stud damage for example, exactly what had moved where, in order to initiate the collapses.

Why do you think the US govt allowed and facilitated the destruction of evidence, using people they would then award major contracts to?

How do you see Mr Thornton’s change of heart re the towers now? I hear numbers that I understand when he is explaining how resilient they are. I know they’re 16 times stiffer than a conventional high rise.

I don’t hear him explaining anything about them structurally to justify his comments. He could not lace John Skilling’s boots.