Reply To: Epstein: MI6 afraid Russia has kompromat on Prince Andrew thanks to Mark Dougan

Latest News Forums Discussion Forum Epstein: MI6 afraid Russia has kompromat on Prince Andrew thanks to Mark Dougan Reply To: Epstein: MI6 afraid Russia has kompromat on Prince Andrew thanks to Mark Dougan

OnlyHalfALooney

Well, unlike SIS, the idiot which is apparently myself, spoke to Mark Douggan in 2017 and stayed at his flat. He does not have any such photos and moveover never said that he did. He just said “I have lots of things” which is quite common in intelligence related work, namely to claim that you have something when you do not.

Is Dougan or you claiming he is involved with “intelligence-related work”? This is a bit of long shot. He was a police officer who got into difficulties with his superiors.

I did not believe Dougan’s story when I first read it. I do not personally believe he has any videos of Epstein’s targets. I am sure videos do exist. But it is very doubtful whether Dougan has them. Whether Andrew Windsor features on any of them we can only speculate. Virginia Robert’s story is believable because it has been largely corroborated by Epstein’s “other girls”, his driver and thousands of corroborating documents.

Do you think Bill Clinton, Bill Richardson and others flew on Epstein’s “lolita express” for the coffee?

This isn’t a case of a fantasist. There is too much documentary evidence. In fact there was a huge amount of evidence presented during Epstein’s first trial. He wasn’t acquited. He was mysteriously let off with a slap on the wrist.

making such an allegation in such a way shows that the information does not exist

Really? MI6 wants to help Mark Dougan by adding credence to his claims? Why would MI6 say anything at all?