Reply To: New Skripal Theory

Latest News Forums Discussion Forum New Skripal Theory Reply To: New Skripal Theory

OS

Ich habe durchaus die Kommlexität der Ereignisse und auch die Ihrer Theorie verfolgt und verstanden. Für mich jedenfalls ist die “Selbstmordtheorie” nicht plausibel, da meiner Meinung nach die Russen anders als wir im Westen, sehr, sehr familienbezogen sind. Das zeigt auch der Anruf (mit einem geliehenen Handy) bei der Kousine anläßlich des Geburtstages der Großmutter, die sie bestimmt gerne persönlioch gesehen hätte.

Für uns wird es immer schwer bleiben den letzten “Beweis” zu finden gegen die MSM, aber ich helfe mir mit der Plausibilität, die – zweifelsohne subjektiv ist. Wenn Berichte mehr Fragen aufwerfen als sie von Journalisten beantwortet werden, dann habe ich große Plausibilitäts-Zweifel. Mein Vater lehrte mich, immer genau hinzuhören “was nicht gesagt wird, und das habe ich bis heute praktiziert.

Wir alle sollten sehr wachsam sein, dass uns unsere Regierungen nicht belügen!

Alle Gute für 2020

[ I have followed the complexity of the events and also understand your theory. In any case, the “suicide theory” is not plausible to me, because in my opinion the Russians, unlike us in the West, are very, very family-oriented. This is also shown by the call (with a borrowed cell phone) to the cousin on the occasion of the birthday of the grandmother, whom she would have loved to have seen personally.

It will always be difficult for us to find the last “proof” against the MSM, but I console myself with the possibility that is – no doubt subjective. If reports raise more questions than are answered by journalists, then I have great doubts about their plausibility. My father taught me to always listen carefully “to what is not said”, and I have practised that to this day.

We should all be very vigilant that our governments are not lying to us!

All the best for 2020 ]