Reply To: Vaccine contaminants and safety

Latest News Forums Discussion Forum Vaccine contaminants and safety Reply To: Vaccine contaminants and safety

SA

Dr. Soumya Swaminathan, M.D.Chief Scientist, W.H.O., Pediatrician – W.H.O. Global Vaccine Safety Summit, Dec 3, 2019
I think we cannot overemphasize the fact that we really don’t have very good safety monitoring systems in many countries and this adds to the miscommunication and the misapprehensions because we’re not able to give clear-cut answers when people ask questions about the deaths that have occurred due to particular vaccine, and this always gets blown up in the media. One should be able to give a very factual account of what exactly has happened and what the cause of deaths are. But in most cases, there’s some obfuscation at that level and therefore, there’s less and less trust then in the system. Putting in place the mechanisms, whether they’re cohort studies or whether they’re Sentinel Surveillance sites, to be able to monitor what’s going on and report back and then for corrective action to be taken because unexpected things could arise after introduction. And one always has to be prepared as we’ve seen, you know, in the history of many drugs you’ve heard about– I mean, learned about adverse events only after the drug’s been licensed and introduced into the population. So I think that risk is always there and the population needs to understand that and feel confident that mechanisms are being put in place to study some of those things.

Paul. This quote is not by any means a ‘smoking gun’ as implied. The Dr qualifies what she says by “in many countries” that is because monitoring probably does not take place in some developing countries for a variety of reasons. What she then concludes is quite correct that it can then lead to loss of confidence. I would like you to get me one publication that proves that the risks of vaccines outweigh the advantages, that is the acid test not this tittle tattle of NaturalNews and fake news sensationalist websites.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by modbot.