Reply To: 9/11 Building 7 UAF engineering report continued.

Latest News Forums Discussion Forum 9/11 Building 7 UAF engineering report continued. Reply To: 9/11 Building 7 UAF engineering report continued.

Clark

I read the UAF report and posted my thoughts here. None of the conspiracy theorists bothered to reply, so it can’t be called a discussion.

“I am not aware of any heath-robinson construction issues at WTC7 so any documented information on this would of course be useful.”

Try the UAF Report! It shows that column 79 was carrying almost four times the load of column 65, for instance. Also Con Edison sued Silverstein Properties for WTC7’s faulty design, and won. Read the ARUP report? Had you even heard of it? It too is mentioned in the UAF Report, so you can’t have read the UAF Report.

The rooflines of buildings subject to controlled demolition fall a lot slower than g, whereas according to Chandler’s measurements, the roofline of WTC7 briefly exceeded g. That can’t happen in free fall, so it wasn’t free fall. So it looks like the core fell first, dragging the outer shell after it.

Learn Newtonian physics rather than pretending to understand it, and read reports rather than pretending to have read them.