Reply To: Elections Aftermath: Was our 2019 Vote & the EU Referendum Rigged? #TORYRIG2019

Latest News Forums Discussion Forum Elections Aftermath: Was our 2019 Vote & the EU Referendum Rigged? #TORYRIG2019 Reply To: Elections Aftermath: Was our 2019 Vote & the EU Referendum Rigged? #TORYRIG2019

SA

Kim
Further to my above comment, in fact OSCE have been involved in the form of a suborganisation called ODIHR and have produced an assessment before the elections

I have written this email to OSCE

Dear Sir/Madam

I am a citizen and not an activist but obviously show much interest in how democracy seems not to be fulfilling the wishes of the people and how elections can be sometimes used to distort these result. I know that the ODIHR been involved in these elections and produced an ‘Other Needs Assessment Report’. I hope this will be followed up with further post elections report.

There have been some concerns expressed by some regarding the unexpected results of the last elections in the UK where the Tory party won by a landslide, despite a very poor campaign and where the leader of the opposition party was vilified by the press with clear bias. There are two other concerns, one is that there was a increase in postal voting which were probably not as stringently supervised, and run by companies that are managed by members of the Tory party and the other is the real absence of any meaningful way by which the UK supervisory system ,The electoral commission, has nay meaningful way in investigating possible election rigging, referring members of the public to the police to do so.
For simplicity I will send you a link to a discussion taking place in some alternative media in UK which have tried to shed more light into this.

Elections Aftermath: Was our 2019 Vote & the EU Referendum Rigged? #TORYRIG2019

https://dailygaslamp.com/2020/02/07/election-fraud-2019-just-the-evidence/

https://publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm201919/cmselect/cmpubadm/244/244.pdf

Please let me know you will be taking this matter further.

I have yet to read the assessment but you might find this useful. I also assume you have read this report from the house of commons.