Reply To: Elections Aftermath: Was our 2019 Vote & the EU Referendum Rigged? #TORYRIG2019

Home Forums Discussion Forum Elections Aftermath: Was our 2019 Vote & the EU Referendum Rigged? #TORYRIG2019 Reply To: Elections Aftermath: Was our 2019 Vote & the EU Referendum Rigged? #TORYRIG2019

SA

Thanks Kim
You echo my very thoughts especially about the actions regarding the covid19 virus. I don’t know if you have seen what I wrote about this in another thread. But all of this has been a trend of Britain ignoring international law for years as Craig has drawn attention to in several blogs. Britain has become a rogue state and this has now become institutional with the Tories sagely in power. I am not quite sure how they think they will get away with this one, standing against all of the rest of the world, and the WHO and being the laughing stock of the world.
Many bodies are now defying the government recommendation such as football and sports associations and other bodies. The idiots in government think that thier inaction will presumably cushion the government from liability. Maybe suing Boris and his advisors personally may be a good way to retaliate when the results of this negligent advise is realised.