Reply To: Elections Aftermath: Was our 2019 Vote & the EU Referendum Rigged? #TORYRIG2019

Latest News Forums Discussion Forum Elections Aftermath: Was our 2019 Vote & the EU Referendum Rigged? #TORYRIG2019 Reply To: Elections Aftermath: Was our 2019 Vote & the EU Referendum Rigged? #TORYRIG2019

Paul Barbara

One aspect I don’t think has been mentioned yet – the timing of the ‘General Selection’ and the ‘virus outbreak’. I reckon BoJo’s and others’ string-pullers would have known about the planned ‘Pandemic’, and that was why all the stops were pulled out to make sure the ‘Selection’ took place before the ‘Pandemic’. It would have been a whole different ball game if JC was still leader of the Labour Party; we couldn’t have had a ‘General Election’ in the midst of a ‘Pandemic’, and if the Labour 5th Column Traitors machinations that have just come out came out before an election, the PTB would hardly have been able to steal it so easily, possibly not at all.
‘Open Democracy’, to which I believe a couple of the ‘Led by Donkeys’ are attached (I believe Kim said that earlier in the thread), has a newsletter where they are watching how countries are using the ‘Pandemic’ to roll back rights; below is a sign-up site:
‘DemocracyWatch: Pandemic power grabs all over the world’:
https://www.opendemocracy.net/en/pandemic-power-grabs-all-over-world/
If ‘Led by Donkeys’ is linked to ‘Open Democracy’, the newsletter may open new possibilities for contact with them.