Reply To: New report released: WTC 7 was not destroyed by fire on 9/11/2001

Latest News Forums Discussion Forum New report released: WTC 7 was not destroyed by fire on 9/11/2001 Reply To: New report released: WTC 7 was not destroyed by fire on 9/11/2001

Clark

Pooh, the calculations are scattered around the latter part of comments on Craig’s original 9/11 Post, liberally diluted by the usual familiar Truther memes, plus ad hominem upon me by up to a dozen other commenters, one of whom suggested I be shot – an excellent peace activist, that one. I think the momentum calculations were performed by Nikko’s spreadsheet, which Nikko wouldn’t disclose but which I had to correct. It’s probably easier to go through it again; it’s very easy, barely an O Level exercise.

First we need to consider the Twin Towers’ structure and collapse progression, because many Twin Tower demolition theorists misunderstand these thanks to widespread Truther disinformation. I’m a bit busy at present and I haven’t even had my dinner, but I’ll try to get back to you by tomorrow evening. Thanks for a question about simple physics.