Reply To: New report released: WTC 7 was not destroyed by fire on 9/11/2001

Latest News Forums Discussion Forum New report released: WTC 7 was not destroyed by fire on 9/11/2001 Reply To: New report released: WTC 7 was not destroyed by fire on 9/11/2001

Clark

Node, 17:01 – “Nobody but you believes demolition could have been planned, arranged and carried out in a few hours”

Node, 18:15 – “it is completely implausible that it was decided and executed on the day”

Dutch demolition designer Danny Jowenko said it could be done, with a good, well coordinated team of about 40. And military demolition teams practice precisely this, and then do it in anger, behind enemy lines:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Underwater_demolition_team

Jowenko says that the time-consuming operations are careful removal of hazardous materials including glass and asbestos, precise planning such that no adjacent buildings are impacted or damaged, and obtaining certificates and a demolition licence. I have linked his interview multiple times, but here it is yet again; would you please confirm that you’ve watched and listened to it this time? Because I am fed up with repeating myself and providing the evidence over and over again.