Reply To: Who controls the British Government response to Covid–19?

Home Forums Discussion Forum Who controls the British Government response to Covid–19? Reply To: Who controls the British Government response to Covid–19?

Clark

Rather than go on about Ferguson’s motives (conspiracy theory), take a look at the data, the evidence – I have linked to just one example above; there are dozens more. In country after country we have seen what covid-19 does; without restrictions it spreads so fast that it overwhelms the hospitals and tens of thousands die without care.

I completely agree that the effects upon civil liberties and the economy are a major problem. I’m particularly worried for my local independent bakers; I love traditional bread and I have bought mine there for nearly thirty years. And I have spoken to you about this, and as I said above, I for one, and many that I know, are prepared to take action to correct it, if needs be, but not until after the crisis.

I cannot in conscience countenance the days-long painful suffocation of tens of thousands of people without palliative care, even if they are old and would have died anyway, as some callous people keep pointing out.