Reply To: SARS cov2 and Covid 19

Home Forums Discussion Forum SARS cov2 and Covid 19 Reply To: SARS cov2 and Covid 19

Node

First I would like you having levelled the charge that a world leading organisation in infectious disease modelling and control is an unreliable source.

I was referring to Neil Ferguson, not Imperial College. As I said his record is easily available, but since you insist, here are some of his catastrophic predictions.

Predicted 50K BSE deaths
predicted swine flu (H1N1) would kill 65,000 people in the UK, actually killed 457 (this link also contains a summary of Ferguson’s prediction record for quick reference)
Actually only 178 BSE deaths worldwide
predicted up to 200 million people would be killed by bird-flu or H5N1
actual global death toll 78
12 million animals destroyed, later proved unnecessary, cost to UK economy £10 billion.

What is this? or is The Lancet not a peer reviewed Journal

I don’t know if this is the actual report on which the WHO based it’s recommendations, but if it is, I apologise for saying it hasn’t been published. However even if it is the actual report, it was published on 30 March, after those recommendations were already made. It still hasn’t been peer reviewed.

The Imperial group, and others are in the heart of this research and have produced many reports, some publications, and guidelines including to our government. To try to undermine them the way you do is a bit too dismissive for me to try and indulge in refutations.

I am stating as fact that they receive huge sponsorship from an organisation which stands to make billions from covid-19 vaccines, therefore Imperial College has a conflict of interest.