Reply To: Vaccine contaminants and safety

Latest News Forums Discussion Forum Vaccine contaminants and safety Reply To: Vaccine contaminants and safety

Paul Barbara

@ Clark May 30, 2020 at 23:18
The Chinese system is very centralised, and when the outbreak started the central authorities would not have known what they were dealing with – but probably sussed out very early it was either a release from Wuhan lab or a bio-warfare attack. Until they figured out more about it, the central authorities did not want information leaking out. So they silenced the local information leakers. As soon as they realised they had a very serious problem, they did ‘Lockdown’ and many people were prevented from dispersing for the Chinese New Year. I don’t know the numbers who got out, and those who got stuck in Wuhan, but the Chinese authorities aren’t stupid, and as soon as they were aware of the dangers, stopped travel.
See ‘Last Man Standing‘; apparently there was a local delay informing the centre.
In your next comment, you state that ‘..on the same day that the US “intelligence” agencies raised suspicions that SARS-CoV-2 escaped from the Wuhan lab, the US quietly withdrew from its joint US-China bat coronavirus research programme in that lab…’, but don’t provide a link or even the date. You are right, I would be very interested in that. Was it in November?
US alerted Israel, NATO to disease outbreak in China in November — TV report‘.
I have read different reports about the amount of money Fauci’s organisation gave the Wuhan lab, $370 million and $3.7 million; I don’t know which is correct. Also that another similar amount was stopped after the outbreak.
Through most of 2019, the US was doing a rolling Coronavirus Pandemic drill, culminating in the ‘Event 201’ coronavirus simulation on 18th October, the very same day the Wuhan Military Games opened. It has been pointed out to me that the ‘Event 201’ was, on letterheads, shown as ‘Event 2(then a picture of the globe)1’ – apparently seen by many as indicating ‘Agenda 21’.
In 2017 Fauci predicted that there would be an outbreak within two years:
‘Dr. Fauci Warned In 2017 Of ‘Surprise Outbreak’ During Trump Administration’.
I may not, as you say, know much about science, but I can sense a set-up from at least three light-years away.