Reply To: Moderator

Kim Sanders-Fisher

Hi Mods, Sorry about that, I had no idea the volume of junk you are required to filter out, but it is greatly appreciated. I do not know why I thought you did’t catch this; possibly due to my body clock so out of whack I lose all track of time.

Today I tried to post a comment and it is being blocked by a warning message. I sent a brief test comment that just posted OK, so It is not blocking all postings from me. The error message says get in touch with the site. It says: “A potentially unsafe operation has been detected in your request to this site
Your access to this service has been limited. (HTTP response code 403)” This is a test to see if all posts are blocked. Please help.

It does contain one link to a Canary article and two valuable links to the Daily GasLamp, that I have used previously without them being blocked. I tried removing the Links, but still no joy, not sure what to do. The previous post was a little accusatory and I was eager to diplomatically deescalate as I appreciate the respect shown by most on this site.