Reply To: Elections Aftermath: Was our 2019 Vote & the EU Referendum Rigged? #TORYRIG2019

Latest News Forums Discussion Forum Elections Aftermath: Was our 2019 Vote & the EU Referendum Rigged? #TORYRIG2019 Reply To: Elections Aftermath: Was our 2019 Vote & the EU Referendum Rigged? #TORYRIG2019

Kim Sanders-Fisher

What exactly does Priti Patel mean by defining a chance encounter with another group of friends on the street as “Mingling?” She’s trying to criminalize protest, our right to ‘peaceable assembly’ as well as prohibiting all forms of personal socializing. While school infections skyrocket, with children knowingly used as vectors to infect vulnerable elders in multi-generational households, colleges, workplaces and proximity to a cash register deemed safe; the pleasures of the wealthy elite were prioritized and preserved. Groups of up to thirty of the upper crust can wave their riffles in the air to indulge a favoured blood-sport of the toffs where few restrictions apply: one rule for them another for the victims of this Tory Governments eugenics ‘herd immunity’ cull. Targeting the ‘economically inactive’ with a renewed ‘Holocaust in Care’ the ‘Slaughter of the Sheeple’ will be as inhumanly brutal as their Grouse shoot! We cannot allow Patel to intimidate or silence us; rather than abandon protest we must be more innovative as we take it to a new level.

The Government are hoping that tight restrictions on all gatherings and threatening huge fines will shut down all protests, at a time when they may well be expecting vastly increased civil unrest. Not everyone can make it to a demonstration; the most vulnerable will worry about the risk of using public transport, but is there an ingenious way around the restrictions? I have written before about my plan to make a loud cacophony of protest heard, “If we can no longer join protests without being punished and dispersed by the police we can chose a much louder and more effective alternative that no one need leave home to join. We bring the protest to the people’s doors, every single home in the UK; it will engage huge numbers throughout the country. When we clapped for Carers it was highly visible and the sound carried increasing the cumulative impact. Observing the “rule of six,” “Sound-off Saturday at Six” we would step outside to drum up a din, bang pots, shout slogans, sing protest songs, honk car horns, just make a lot of noise!

We can see Tory Government restrictions as strangling our democratic right to freely protest or just an opportunity to move protest into a more inclusive participatory format where no one is excluded from taking part. Just to taunt the PM and his vile authoritarian cabal, Cummings, Hancock and Patel we should make a point of thanking them publically and profusely for inspiring us to become more creative while adhering to Social Distancing to remain well within the law as responsible citizens! We should generate a press release to announce this triumph offering our thanks for the new way forward for those wishing to express their protest views! I am a solutions oriented person with certain critical gaps in my abilities to publicize my opinions, ideas and potential solutions. I doubt that I have any regular cache of readers who might recognize large sections of this text as components of a previous post. But please do not be offended by this admitted repetition of information, as I feel it necessary to post right at the top of this new page.

I wrote, “To fight the barrage of propaganda it’s an urgent and vitally necessary priority that we change a pervasive Tory narrative to disarm the dangerously hostile rhetoric of hate mongering on the far-right of our perilously endangered democracy. Cummings unleashed weapons grade PsyOps on unsuspecting and vulnerable ‘persuadables’ whose data was stolen by Cambridge Analytica and undoubtedly still remains in his grubby hands. For far too long we have gone into battle in this war of words and fake imagery without even the most rudimentary defence. Cummings is the grenade; oust him and you pull the pin! Until the PM’s Machiavellian puppet master can be removed, we must disarm all the deceitful and damaging slogans and false promises with greater creativity in the language that we use and the slogans that we adopt until they become the dominant persuasive speech of our rebellion in the fight to rescue our democracy. As an innovator, there are few things more fun to invent than new words and slogans!”

I wrote how, “Boris Johnson wants us to sing ‘Land of hope and glory’ as if British exceptionalism will be boundless after he makes a ‘Titanic success’ of crash out Brexit. His words, not mine; did no one remind him that the ‘unsinkable vessel’ sank just as ‘get Brexit done’ will morph into ‘Get Brexit Dung!’ The Brexiteers much touted ‘sunny uplands’ have become the looming ‘Dystopian Nightmare’ of hardship, deprivation and torment for the working poor and the newly unemployed subsisting on Universal Credit. As unemployment rises, more ordinary people in once secure jobs, will discover a Tory planed path to destitution and debt purposely built into what remains of our beleaguered social safety net. It is intentionally stressful and cruel, with unnecessary delays, punitive sanctions and paltry, wholly inadequate, provision: no longer fit for purpose.” Songs of Empire demand more realistic rewording for our neoliberal vulture capitalist age; sung to the tune of ‘Land of hope and glory’ with strong emphasis on the words ‘Drop Dead!’

Lost hope and past glory, never to be free,
Powerful privilege eternal, breads Tory cruelty.
Poorer still and poorer, while on the treadmill set,
Work until you – Drop – Dead – forever in their debt!
Wealth made Tories mighty, it makes them mightier yet!

I wrote of “watching Boris Johnson defend Empire in all its obscene excesses of blatant criminal plundering and subjugation.” I also ranted about the Hawkish PM, “he defends the memory of Churchill: the man responsible for the Bengal Famine and the first use of chemical weapons in Iraq against the Kurds that he despised as ‘savages.’ Why should we continue to sing ‘God, who made thee mighty, make thee mightier yet,’ when this represents ample reason to become an atheist? How could any merciful God genuinely endorse this cruel persecution under British rule? Boris is still trying to make that one fit.” Then I reworded yet another jingoistic Proms night favourite; “we sing: ‘Rule, Britannia! Britannia, rules the waves – Britons never, never, never shall be slaves.’ But in a cruel dystopian reality the 99% truly are slaves, due to chronic wage stagnation, zero hours contracts and an even more punitive payment system for younger workers that leaves them trapped unable to leave home. New words, Please…

Cruel Britannia! Vile Tories rule the Slaves…
Only by ousting Boris Johnson will lives be saved!”

I wrote of the priority to save lives. “We know that the discredited eugenics policy of ‘Herd Immunity’ has been exposed as a mass slaughter of the weakest and most vulnerable in our society, the ‘economically inactive’ elderly, disabled, homeless, Gypsies and other ethnic minorities or simply those now out of work, but all surplus to capitalistic requirements and a ‘burden on the state!’ Never mind that this Tory Government destroyed their jobs and forced them into destitution, Tory Government policies are being designed to drive vulnerable sectors into danger as they ramp-up their ‘Slaughter of the Sheeple’. This time Herd Immunity will advance beyond the ‘Holocaust in Care’ using innocent school children as vectors to spread Covid to the vulnerable grandparents that poverty forces them to cohabit with. The rising death toll will be blamed on them, blamed on non-compliance, falsely blamed on obesity and diabetes, anything to deflect from the truth. In reality this is a deliberate Genocide we must call out as: ‘Covicide’!”

I wrote, “Tell it like it is: ‘If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck it’s not a giraffe!’ Tories drum home their deceptive messages over and over again until their expansive fake news becomes the latest hot topic news flash and blatant lies become the new truth. In reality a promise made by Boris Johnson is just a ‘Bromise’ that will never be kept; a Tory pledge is just… more ‘Boris-shit!’ The content of BBC news broadcasts is increasingly crammed to capacity with irrelevant drivel, laboriously spun like candyfloss into a voluminous, but handy distraction tool; this neatly obscures the harsh reality of a truly dire situation here in the UK. This pervasive tripe of vacuous spin, masquerading as ‘relevant news,’ is more appropriately referred to by me as: “Handyfloss!” If anyone ever dares to attack me as unpatriotic, I tell them that I am a ‘Peaceful Patriot of the Planet’ and I will defend the integrity and diversity of this unique ‘Blue Planet’ without fear, favour or fake boundaries of jingoistic nationalism.” Help promote: ‘#PPP.’

I noted how “a perverse constraint on honesty and accountability in the Commons it’s forbidden for an MP to accuse another of lying in the Chamber, while the actual telling of horrendous lies and expounding on fanciful pledges has become the signature of Johnson and his corrupt Tory Ministers. We do not expect the PM or any MPs to tell ‘Porky Pies,’ we must demand honesty, by criminalizing this conduct, starting with a campaign to get ‘Porkies out of Parliament’ – ‘Scoop the POOP!’ We failed to prevent Johnson from doubling down on the lie written on the side of the Brexit bus and his ‘Bromise’ of huge sums to be reallocated to our NHS. Capitalizing on our lack of resistance he Bromised UK voters ’40 new Hospitals;’ highly unlikely to materialize unless US Healthcare Corporations fully privatize our NHS. There was that ‘world-beating’ Covid App that was scraped as a component of Tallyho Harding’s ‘world wanking,’ err, ‘ranking’ Test and Trace! We must aggressively call the PM out on his outlandish Bromises.”

I created posters for highlighting Johnson’s complicity in the Grenfell Tower disaster after decimating the London Fire Department plundering the budget for cash to fund his vanity projects! After the Grenfell fire Johnson’s role as former Mayor, eviscerating the London fire service was ignored; there was no scrutiny from the BBC or Mainstream Media on this point in the run up to the Covert 2019 Rigged Election. In the Skwawkbox Article entitled, Video: Dowden testimony shows Johnson’s fire cuts worsened Grenfell. Johnson: ‘Get Stuffed’ they revel the shocking truth. “Dowden had classified the fire as a ‘ten-pump’ incident – needing ten fire engines to fight it, even at that early stage – yet he had only six, forty percent down on what he needed. The BBC showed it, but skated past its significance. On the day of the fire last year, the SKWAWKBOX showed that the Tories had closed no fewer than three fire stations just in the immediate vicinity of Grenfell Tower – and had . reduced firefighter numbers by hundreds.

I say “The Tory claim of ‘landslide victory’ was in reality the ‘Seismic Sin’ of ‘Industrial Scale Fraud;’ before, during and still long after the Covert 2019 Rigged Election they are desperately trying to legitimize this by manipulating the Tory compliant BBC, tabloid press and alt-right media, utilizing an onslaught of further lies: urgently in need of correction. We can no longer accept a grotesque lie about the ‘borrowed votes’ when we know full well that they were in fact ‘Stolen Votes.’ We cannot let the Tories crow about their assault on Labour’s solid and impenetrable ‘Red Wall.’ We must persuade those who will soon discover the extent of this hideous con that, if we do not remove them from power, this Government will turn the north into another neglected ‘Tory Sinkhole!’ The sickening lie of Johnson’s ‘levelling up’ agenda is already being exposed with targeting of the exam results of disadvantaged students; but how many more examples will it take before the working poor realize that Boris’s real priority is ‘Decimating Down’!”

I wrote, “Right now most of the major Governmental screw-ups consistently lead back to Dominic Cummings, yet he’s still remains in post: why? I believe he’s in a strong position to blackmail Boris Johnson and that if he is ousted he will drag the entire Tory Party down with him as he owes no special allegiance to the Conservatives. He is the supreme egotist, who believes that his master plan must dominate and be implemented in full. If he loses control of the PM there is no need for continued loyalty that will no longer revolve around him. He wants us all to know the full extent of his brilliant deception, but that’s the ultimate Tory weakness as he could easily spill the beans: why not if he is excluded from the program? [y deems reasonable to global justice advocates We must continue to demand his immediate removal; Cummings is the grenade, oust him and you pull the pin! Mr. D. Cummings, the ‘Herd Nerd’ soft brain behind the ‘hard rain,’ could have his name appropriately abbreviated to ‘Dummings!”

I wrote of the need to, “ditch the futile defensive mode that has generated a truly obscene number of humble apologies over what is essentially ‘fantisemitism.’ The poison of fantisemitism allegations now stands a strong chance of being fully exposed as a cruel hoax that does nothing to protect the Jewish community from genuine prejudice or persecution and potentially incites both while sidelining other areas of ethnic and religious targeting.” This is the reason I say, “Jeremy Corbyn must be persuaded to go against his natural ‘turn the other cheek’ instincts and aggressively countersue John Ware. Lawyer, Mark Lewis of Patron Law is expecting to rake in megabucks with multiple large out of Court settlements. He is in for a rude awakening when Crowdfunded support for justice sees defendants robustly fight back: his ‘no win, no fee’ will become a no fee financial drain! When legal insurers are no longer prepared to accept the considerable financial risk of losing SLAPP cases this risk free back up plan will become untenable too.”

I said, “Covid 19 still dominates the airwaves, hence the reason I write so frequently of its evil menacing twin as the “Covert 2019 Rigged Election.” We need this alternative description of the corrupt 2019 Election to become so deeply embedded in people’s minds that they no longer question whether there might need to be a full Investigation into the postal votes. As people live to regret the painful consequences of shambolic toxic Tory rule, ‘Get the Tories Out’ must become a national priority. We cannot allow our Electoral System to remain so vulnerable to industrial scale fraud again in future, but only complete exposure and clear realization of this critical weakness will secure change to ‘Rescue our Watchdog’ as people demand that ‘All Votes Must Count’ because: ‘A Watchdog that cannot Watch is just a dog!’ The frequent repetition of these slogans might seem tedious, but they make logical sense, they get an important message out there and they are absolutely essential to the new language of our robust fight-back.”

I write “The Tory claim of ‘landslide victory’ was in reality the ‘Seismic Sin’ of ‘Industrial Scale Fraud;’ before, during and still long after the Covert 2019 Rigged Election they are desperately trying to legitimize this by manipulating the Tory compliant BBC, tabloid press and alt-right media, utilizing an onslaught of further lies: urgently in need of correction. We can no longer accept a grotesque lie about the ‘borrowed votes’ when we know full well that they were in fact ‘Stolen Votes.’ We cannot let the Tories crow about their assault on Labour’s solid and impenetrable ‘Red Wall.’ We must persuade those who will soon discover the extent of this hideous con that, if we do not remove them from power, this Government will turn the north into another neglected ‘Tory Sinkhole!’ The sickening lie of Johnson’s ‘levelling up’ agenda is already exposed with the targeting of the exam results of disadvantaged students; but how many more examples will it take before the working poor realize that Boris’s real priority is ‘Decimating Down!’”

I also said that, “Until we remove this Tory Government, I do not believe that any of the most burning issues of the day will be addressed. From the criminalization of investigative journalism with the targeting of a prominent Whistleblower, to Extinction Rebellion, Grenfell Tower, Windrush, Black Lives Matter, humanity towards migrants, the persecution of Palestinians to our lethal arms trade bombing Yemen into oblivion will all be ignored. Covid 19 is a useful tool to help the Tories consolidate a new era of extreme oppression under the Johnson/Cummings Dictatorship; the hardship accelerated by crash-out Brexit will finalize the dystopian nightmare that lies ahead. Poor people will be hit with fines while the elite remain immune, but we must become more vocal and shout out loudly now, every one of us collectively in a safely separated chorus. Cummings remains a volatile wrecking ball ordering mayhem, but he is the grenade; oust him and you pull the pin!” But he is not the only weakness of this Tory charade!

What would be the result if there was a tremendous very vocal reaction across the entire country? Iy would seriously challenge the legitimacy of the fake Tory claims. The claims of a ‘landside victory’ manufactured by the media to prop the Tories into a position of power would be debunked. These rely on biased ‘push poles’ that have no basis in reality, but manipulate the vote. The louder, more widespread and more well publicised these nationwide protests became the more bogus such scams as ”will of the people” would become. The Brexiteers are an irate minority who have been given a megaphone, but massive people power nationwide can drown them out. We have to now seriously rebel to demand the truth about the Brexit deception and just reversal of the Covert 2019 Rigged Election, Investigation, inquiry: regime change, jail time!” I believe the EU will step in to offer an uncorrupted vote if we can demonstrate fraud in the in the Covert 2019 Rigged Election and the EU referendum as well. DO NOT MOVE ON!