Reply To: Trouble in Washington DC and the last days of the Trump presidency

Latest News Forums Discussion Forum Trouble in Washington DC and the last days of the Trump presidency Reply To: Trouble in Washington DC and the last days of the Trump presidency

giyane

I’ve read through all the above comments, and yes Trump lost the election not by rigging but becaue postal voting allows the voter more time to actually think. But why were the B 52s , accompanied by Israeli planes , flying to Riyadh? Saudi Arabia is a staunch ally of USUKIS, and has funded the proxy jihadists for the Empire2 colonialists. Is the coincidence of the Capitol Hill madness and the loaded B 52s madness just deep state button-pushing to wind us simpletons up? As in: Cimarron Both Tortuous and Torturous about Kennedy’s shooting. January 11, 2021 , 04.26.

“The tyranny of power is here. Current events tell us that those who killed Kennedy can only perpetuate their power by promoting social upheaval both at home and abroad. And that will lead not to revolution but repression. I suggest to you, my friend, that the interests of those who killed Kennedy now transcend national boundaries and national priorities. No doubt we are dealing now with an international conspiracy. We must face the fact — not waste any more time microanalyzing the evidence. ..” quoted grom a post by Craig?

A nuked Iran would probably destroy Kurdistan with radiation, but a nuked Riyadh would start a world war in a second. Neither of those mind-boggling scenarios would benefit Israel so in all likelihood they were never going to happen. Are we saying that Trump is desperate enough to remain as Potus to consider nuking Iran or Riyadh, or that he is bonkers enough to think that would ingratiate himself to those who “now transcend national boundaries and national priorities.”

Or are these antics in Capitol Hill and with B 52s just well-rehearsed , routine, kind of training exercises that the military can replicate easily, in order to scare us?
Not so much a Trump throwing his toys out the pram as the military industrial comples, picking up all the toys and filling the pram up with all the toys and a big grin all over its baby face?