Reply To: Tone and subtext of SARSCov2 propaganda in Britain

Latest News Forums Discussion Forum Tone and subtext of SARSCov2 propaganda in Britain Reply To: Tone and subtext of SARSCov2 propaganda in Britain

J

“J, thanks. Obviously, I’d see no point in watching a film if it was as inaccurate as that.”

The film isn’t inaccurate. I merely wanted to test if you had watched it by falsely quoting the film (which remains perfectly accurate as far as I can tell.) Turns out you’d already heard of event 201 and sidestepped my trap slightly. Proves my point anyway. You’re deeply afraid of arguments and information which risk changing your mind. You prefer to believe your own bullshit, exactly the claim you make about me, to the degree that you won’t expose yourself to alternative narratives for fear of contagion, even if all other facts remain the same.

The problem for your worldview is that it can rarely account for all the data, while claiming to be a rational account, it merely rationalises away most of the conflicting data as faulty data. Other theories exist which better account for the data without resort to rationalisation. Helps you sleep I suppose.