Reply To: Conspiracy Theorists, Why is Westminster Lifting All COVID Restrictions?

Latest News Forums Discussion Forum Conspiracy Theorists, Why is Westminster Lifting All COVID Restrictions? Reply To: Conspiracy Theorists, Why is Westminster Lifting All COVID Restrictions?

michael norton

Germany

U.K. and Spain seem to be galloping away from the rest of Europe.

However what interests me, I can’t think of any good reasons, Germany records such minuscule figures, 20 to 40 times less than the U.K.
One reason could be because they are Germans, they follow orders and do what they are told; however there are millions of Moslems in Germany, and I can’t see them doing what they are told.
Perhaps another reason could be their vaccination programme is the best in Europe, after all Turkish/Germans invented the first commercially available vaccine, that now produced and controlled by the American firm Pfizer.
Maybe German people do not live in overcrowded accommodations?
I have not been to Germany for almost thirty years but then most people lived in blocks of flats.
Maybe most Germans are so well off they eat better quality food, maybe they are not so obese or have less diabetes?

Germany has more residents than anywhere in Europe apart from Russia and Russia is doing very, very, badly.

So come on you theorists: why is it, lately, hardly touching the Germans?