Reply To: Conspiracy Theorists, Why is Westminster Lifting All COVID Restrictions?

Latest News Forums Discussion Forum Conspiracy Theorists, Why is Westminster Lifting All COVID Restrictions? Reply To: Conspiracy Theorists, Why is Westminster Lifting All COVID Restrictions?

ET

“Covid infection rates in those countries that in the past have been so massively praised by some on here are outbreaking again.”

Yes, but the numbers are in the 1-200 per day not tens of thousands, Sydney, Victoria..

“Australia are sending in the troops to control the restless masses of poor in Sydney,”

Cops crush planned anti-lockdown protest with CBD shutdown. It’s a provocative headline but there is no mention of army, only police.
An anecdote: NSW is the only place where I was ever done for speeding, over 20 years ago, when I worked in Australia for a time.
How do you know they are poor? From the above linked article “Essential workers, or anyone that requires medical treatment, will be able to make their way to their destinations.”

“In Japan the ordinary people did not want the Games……………”

Indeed. Didn’t we just have Euro 2020 for the same reasons, corporate sponsorship money. That is why both of these events went ahead despite rising cases. Money.

As for people being locked up………Craig Murray goes to gaol tomorrow after supreme court rejects appeal. Julian Assange is still in Belmarsh. Look on YT and you’ll find multiple examples of UK polce abusing powers. It’s kinda everywhere.

“But not everything about the U.K. is rubbish………”

Of course not Michael and I don’t think anyone has said that. Same applies to all the other countries. It is no better or worse than any other “western” country if I’m being honest. Corporate interests fester in all western countries. Also Michael, most people here are either in UK or have close ties with the UK so it’s not unexpected that most of the commentary relates to what the UK gov does.

ps. Think I’m suffering from long captcha syndrome……….. 😀