Reply To: Conspiracy Theorists, Why is Westminster Lifting All COVID Restrictions?

Latest News Forums Discussion Forum Conspiracy Theorists, Why is Westminster Lifting All COVID Restrictions? Reply To: Conspiracy Theorists, Why is Westminster Lifting All COVID Restrictions?

michael norton

Clark, I do not think I have claimed covid is trivial, that is why I am double-jabbed.
I am over 70. Almost everyone I know, are now double-jabbed, and getting on with our lives in groups, mostly outdoors.

“Hiding in caves” is what many Australians claim their government want them to do, to avoid Delta.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/covid-19-coronavirus-delta-outbreak-nz-cant-do-that-australian-pm-scott-morrison-likens-elimination-to-living-in-cave/WFYTXGTLMP6QY33OJ5V3NSF2BI/

Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison says it is “absurd” for regions – including New Zealand – to chase elimination forever in a Delta world.

He was commenting on some Australia states and territories that have said they will continue to pursue elimination and keep their borders closed to NSW.

“Any state and territory that thinks that somehow they can protect themselves from Covid with the Delta strain forever, that’s just absurd,” Morrison told the 9 News Breakfast show today.

“New Zealand can’t do that. They were following an elimination strategy. They’re in lockdown.”