How Bill Gates Monopolized Global Health

Latest News Forums Discussion Forum How Bill Gates Monopolized Global Health

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jim

https://www.corbettreport.com/gateshealth/

“Who is Bill Gates? A software developer? A businessman? A philanthropist? A global health expert? This question, once merely academic, is becoming a very real question for those who are beginning to realize that Gates’ unimaginable wealth has been used to gain control over every corner of the fields of public health, medical research and vaccine development. And now that we are presented with the very problem that Gates has been talking about for years, we will soon find that this software developer with no medical training is going to leverage that wealth into control over the fates of billions of people.”

I found this video well researched showing the gates foundation links to various health businesses in a non “conspiracy theory” way. I think there needs to be discussions about this mans reach, control and conflicts of interest.

#52997 Reply
    Clark

I’ve just listened to that podcast.

Yes. Massive, unaccountable commercial power. I’m not at all surprised. Decades ago it seemed to me that commercial concerns would amass ever greater monetary power, which would overtake the power of one national government after another. Cooperation among national governments seemed the only way to counter this, since the larger commercial powers straddle multiple nations and can play governments off against each other. The most monetarily successful commercial powers will also grow by taking over lesser ones. Maybe the end result will be that the entire world will be under the effective control of a single corporation; there seems to be an inevitable positive feedback in that direction.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: How Bill Gates Monopolized Global Health
Your information: