Linked names with invalid URLs

Home Forums Site technical issues and feedback Linked names with invalid URLs

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Buffalo_Ken 10 hours, 32 minutes ago.

• Author

Buffalo_Ken

I sort of think if you have a link with your name it ought go somewhere real rather than N/A

There seem to be many poster here with Orange names, but when you click on the supposed link it goes nowhere. I think the link should be legit and if it isn’t it makes me wonder about the poster.

• #49878 Reply

Buffalo_Ken

Thirteen years ago I had this crazy idea in my head about independence from those who try to dominate. I think good communication is critical to get where we want to be. So here is a link in that regard. One time here at this place I inadvertently had this link attached to one of my comments and as far as I know (I haven’t checked) the editor(s) here (who are top notch) let it be. I appreciate that. I wish I could hang out in this rabbit hole more but I think it is not in the cards, but before I leave let me say: Peace from me to you and from my family to your family. We need peace.

Plus, did you know about the family of Kropotkin???? Seriously – it goes back a long time in wonderful history. I love to study that and I am hopeful.

Later,
    Ken

http://www.carbon-tax.us/ (not my style but……I don’t know what to say……forget it

Reply To: Linked names with invalid URLs
Your information: