My Respect for the NHS has just gone up…

Home Forums Discussion Forum Tony 0pmoc musings My Respect for the NHS has just gone up…

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Brianfujisan 1 year, 9 months ago.

• Author

Tony_0pmoc

My Respect for the NHS has just gone up…

They told her to go in yesterday…cos she is a bit overdue…and they gave her a few hours to get used to being hospital…they tried to induce it a bit at 1:00am …so knowing what I read in The Daily Mail…

Well Friday Afternoon – we all finish shift soon and we’ve got the weekend off including the guy who can do Ceasur

I thought by now, they would have done a Ceasurion Section – and said there is your Baby – now can you please Fuck Off – Us Doctors and Nurses and Midwives have got our Weekend Ahead To Do Sex, Drugs & Rock and Roll (and enormous Volumes of Alcohol) (I know what you guys are like)…

but no…they didn’t do anything except monitor her and her baby…and said it while yet…let him go home and charge up his mobile phone and get something to eat and get some sleep…

I said..drive back and get her now..

I am doing my best to keep the house warm…and I have seen it twice before..

It really didn’t seem that difficult – but I am not a little girl a week overdue.

Tony

• #35090 Reply

Brianfujisan

Tony

I became a Granda again yesterday…A wee Half Armed Soul..Bless the NHS.

Reply To: My Respect for the NHS has just gone up…
Your information: