Russia in World War Two

Latest News Forums Discussion Forum Russia in World War Two

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    John2o2o

@ Tatyana
    I hope you will find the time to say more about Russia in world war two here 🙂

Your holiday destination Novorossiysk is a Hero City:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hero_City

#47302 Reply
    Tatyana

I believe that only a very naive child would not notice the substitution of concepts in this case.
    The monument was erected to those soldiers who sacrificed their lives in the war against Nazism. This is a monument to the dead people, not those who came later and established their power over the country. It’s amazing how people can ignore the difference between a fallen soldier and a living official.
    Are they all morons or something?
    Again, as in the whole anti-Russian propaganda they take one generalized word, for example “Russian” or “Soviet”, and start to hate everything connected with it.
    Stupid fools.

#47303 Reply
    Tatyana

John, it is 75 years since the war is over. Most eyevitnesses are dead or very very old by now. I can’t tell the whole story of that war even in several pages, mind you, I know it only from history textbooks, stories of elders and museums 🙂

#47321 Reply
    John2o2o

Well that’s fine 🙂 There is no rush, but if you think of anything which you think is of interest then I hope you will add it.

There is so much of this story that has been untold 🙂

#47322 Reply
    John2o2o

“Are they all morons or something? Again, as in the whole anti-Russian propaganda they take one generalized word, for example “Russian” or “Soviet”, and start to hate everything connected with it.”

Unfortunately most people do not think very hard about issues. They are like sheep and just go along with what they are told on their tv, radio, newspapers and internet. We probably all do it to some extent. We were taught to be frightened of Russia and people hate what they are afraid of.

I know I have said it before, but I genuinely believe that Russians are very good people and it is my hope that it will be possible for the western countries in time to be on good terms with Russia and the Russian people and to better understand Russia and it’s culture 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
Reply To: Russia in World War Two
Your information: