Elections Aftermath: Was our 2019 Vote & the EU Referendum Rigged? #TORYRIG2019

Latest News Forums Discussion Forum Elections Aftermath: Was our 2019 Vote & the EU Referendum Rigged? #TORYRIG2019

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 518 total)
  • Author
    Kim Sanders-Fisher

2019 TORY LANDSLIDE VICTORY DEMANDS URGENT NATIONWIDE INVESTIGATION.

Certain facts are absolutely beyond dispute: in the past both well respected judges and politicians have publicly admitted, and documented in statements, that our Electoral System is wide open to vote rigging on an industrial scale. Nothing has been done to correct this problem which threatens to delegitimize our democracy. The decision to privatize and outsource our electoral services certainly didn’t make voting more reliable or secure, because the Electoral Commission were not authorized to have any control over the third party private companies who were to offer electoral services. A Watchdog that cannot watch is just a dog!

Since the privatization of electoral services in 2012 one company, Idox, has grown to significantly dominate the sector, buying out smaller competitors to monopolize the market. Idox is a subsidiary of an Oil&Gas giant, seen by many as potentially hostile to the concept of a “Green New Deal” that might damage profits. The direct involvement of Tory MP Peter Lilley in a Directorship role until mid 2018 was never challenged as a conflict of interest as the company rapidly expanded their influence throughout the UK. In September 2019, three months before the General Election, Idox Software Ltd was awarded a £1.7 million contract by the Cabinet Office, without competitive tendering, to revamp the management of the electoral register.

The same company, Idox, despite handling multiple different aspects of the electoral process from our voter registration, to their comprehensive Postal Vote Managed Service, also created a handy canvassing App to help political parties reach their target supporters in local communities. So the same private company, with strong ties to the Tory Party, have your name, your date of birth, your full address, your signature and they also know how you intend to vote because it’s all on their computers! But that’s just fine because they are being cautiously, independently monitored by….. No one! The Electoral Commission has no oversight of these private companies: do you still think your vote is safe? Every vote must count so it is time to “Rescue our Watchdog!”

After the truly unfathomable Tory “Landslide” victory, it would be ludicrously naive not to suspect that the Conservatives had taken advantage of this fantastic opportunity to steal our votes. Flaunting Purdah, and despite their public mandate for impartiality, the unprecedented efforts by the BBC to promote Boris Johnson, demonize Jeremy Corbyn with baseless smears, almost totally ignore other opposition candidates and shamelessly sell the unstoppable inevitability of the Tory victory was relentless. It was like a dirty little secret laid bare through multiple clumsy gaffs; some which even broke electoral law, but still remain unresolved to this day.

The Christmas holiday timing of the 2019 General Election was perfectly choreographed to maximize chaos and confusion as predicted: “accidentally” disenfranchising millions of voters both in the UK and abroad. With their elitist arrogance, the Tory Party certainly did everything humanly possible to cast genuine doubt on the validity of the shock election result. Like a cheesy theatrical farce, this was the only election in my lifetime where the overwhelming focus has not centred on the party that actually won, but instead obsessed over ruthlessly shaming the party that lost and indoctrinating the public as to why they were so badly beaten! This devious strategy has deliberately removed the necessity for public scrutiny over the plausibility of such massive vote swings.

The BBC and MSM propaganda juggernaut is still rolling on, trying desperately to make the impossible narrative fit. with talk of those “borrowed votes” that were never on loan in the first place. To honestly believe that droves of the working poor, subsisting on the pittance pay of a zero-hours contract, reliant on Universal Credit and food banks to make ends meet, living in squalid, insecure, overpriced, rental accommodation, worried sick about job loss and the possibility of eviction, courageously risked destitution and starvation to vote for Brexit is patently ridiculous! It is equally delusional to suggest that their more secure parents were so selfish that they blocked out the hardship their children were suffering under austerity for the pipe dream nostalgia of life outside the EU.

Reality check: No matter how much they might gripe to canvassers or rant to opportunistic TV presenters in a pro-Brexit Vox-Pop, when the time comes to actually vote people always chose self-preservation over destitution and watching their children starve; this is a really basic essential of human survival. If Boris Johnson’s documented gross insults were not enough to dissuade them; after unnecessarily inflicting a decade of ideologically driven austerity on the forgotten and abandoned North, you want me to believe that those former Labour voters were ready to support their tormentors and beg for another decade of exploitation? To buy into this BS you would have to accept the theory that the most deprived areas of the UK were gripped by mass Stockholm Syndrome!
    If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck its not a giraffe!

If the BBC had abided by their mandate of neutrality the public might have had a better chance to hear about the Labour manifesto, but even if the Party only followed through with a small fraction of their pledges, voters knew that there would be an end to austerity and the most punitive of Tory policies. Despite the herculean efforts of the BBC and MSM to try to present the Labour Brexit plan as incredibly complicated, it was pragmatic, basic and very simple; it secured the most essential rights and standards. There was absolutely no need to feel betrayed by an honest man or ever consider “lending” support to a spoilt, filthy rich, elitist, serial liar.

Yet another round of “it’s too late now” complacency and chivalrous acceptance of a defeat that defies a multitude of seriously alarming, very legitimate reservations, will seal our fate and hardwire the strong potential for future vote rigging into our corrupted fake democracy. Joseph Stalin once said: “It is enough that the people know there was an election. The people who cast votes decide nothing. The people who count the votes decide everything.” Are we that easily fooled?

A Watchdog that cannot watch is just a dog! It is time to “Rescue our Watchdog” and put the necessary, long overdue, safeguards in place to restore full public trust in our damaged Electoral System. The British are entirely capable of setting a sterling example to the world concerning how we fearlessly protect UK citizen’s rights: this objective is a top priority for our government.

Visit the Elections Aftermath forum on this blog to review past comments, but do return here to post your reply as there is little space left on the original thread; sorry SA, this was primarily my fault for posting such lengthy comments with multiple links.

Also adopt the new Hashtags: #TORYRIG2019 & #TORYWARPED2019 to help publicize this really important issue. Please read, sign, share and Link to this Petition on AVAAZ:
    W.A.R.P.E.D. Withdrawal Against the Rights of People’s Electoral Decision – #TORYWARPED2019

• This topic was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by modbot.
    • This topic was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by Darth.
    #50109 Reply
    Kim Sanders-Fisher

Due to the substantive material change in status after being dragged out of the EU against the will of the majority of the population north of the border, there is much talk on this blog site of the right of the Scots to hold another Independence Referendum. While I do not deny that the Scots have every right to feel aggrieved and clamour for another vote on independence, I would be deeply concerned over the security of such a vote with this UK Government in charge and so much at stake.

“Republicofscotland” responded to the concerns that I raised in Craig Murrays last post, with this opinion, and a link I had not previously explored, by stating that “…the Electoral Commission has been captured, which makes it not fit for purpose.”
    In an article posted in the Ferret it explores the rogue influence of “Dark Money” on UK politics and the ridiculously paltry fines levied on those found in breach of the rules; fines so low that they represented merely the “cost of doing business” rather than an effective deterrent to corruption.

One crucial comment in this Ferret Article that caught my attention was this appeal for long overdue reform:
    “The Electoral Commission desperately needs the power to deliver substantial fines and other enforcement mechanisms. Otherwise, the flood of dark money which is poisoning our politics will only continue.” It is important to realize that the Electoral Commission had no powers to decide on expanding their remit or straying beyond the boundaries of the monitoring powers set by the Government. A Watchdog that cannot watch is just a dog!

This is why the Petition I have launched on Avaaz is so important, because it is only by exposing the true extent of the flaws in our Electoral System through public outcry that we can ever hope to get a fully functioning protective mechanism in place. It is pointless just winging about how wide open to corruption and vote rigging our Electoral System has become unless you are prepared to join the force for changel please read, sign, share and link to this Petition: 2019 TORY LANDSLIDE VICTORY DEMANDS URGENT NATIONWIDE INVESTIGATION. “Rescue our Watchdog – All Votes must Count!”

#50115 Reply
    cimarrón

I commented above on the frequent visits to 10 Downing Street, during the Blair government, of Rupert Murdoch’s ‘man on earth’, Irwin Stelzer – in his connection with the Henry Jackson Society.

A couple of week’s agoThe Guardian:

“Johnson met Murdoch on day he signalled general election bid

News Corp owner was the only media baron the prime minister saw in his first three months

Boris Johnson saw Rupert Murdoch for a “social meeting” on the day he signalled his intention to seek a general election last year, according to new transparency disclosures.”

“Rupert Murdoch was once asked why he hated the EU so much. ‘That’s easy,’ he replied.’When I go into Downing Street they do what I say; when I go to Brussels they take no notice.’ No wonder, then, that he was an avid supporter of Brexit.”

from The Brexit Syndicate

So, it seems that Murdoch’s twisting with UK politicians and meddling in UK politics, and particularly in our relationship with the EU, goes back at least a couple of decades.

Murdoch has his fingers deep in the dirt of the world. For one, he has interests in the Israeli-occupied Golan Heights through Genie Energy. Genie Energy’s Strategic advisory board includes: Dick Cheney, Rupert Murdoch, Larry Summers, and Jacob Rothschild. Through the influence of his manipulative son-in-law, Jared Kushner, Trump has recognised the incorporation of the Golan Heights into the state of Israel.

Murdoch’s interest in the creation of the ‘war on terror’ and, in particular the attack on Iraq may be glanced through his appointment of Jose Maria Aznar to his News International board shortly after the Madrid Bombings when Aznar lost his premiership in Spain. Rather like Blair’s well-rewarded appointment with Morgan Stanley after he lost his position in the UK.

(Those who have forgotten Aznar’s involvement would do well to remember the Azores Summit held four days before the attack on Iraq began – this pre-war meeting was attended by Bush, Blair, and Aznar, along with Barroso, Portuguese premier.)

AliB gave a link on an earlier thread on Craig’s blog to this item which discusses Johnson’s intentions to control free movement labour, and to create freeports.

Murdoch and the money grubbers are getting even more greedy, if that were possible.

——————————————–

[Suggested article for The Sun ‘newspaper’ –
    Considering Johnson and Murdoch have “social meetings” one might expect Murdoch to have attended the Lebedev party held after Johnson’s election victory, or even gone to see him on holiday in Mustique; but, no, neither would be suitable. Mick Jagger was at Lebedev’s party; he also owns a place on Mustique. The presence of the current Mrs Murdoch may have led to some unkind wrinkly dick comments from the UK’s gutter press.]

I do apologise for lowering the tone of the debate by mentioning Murdoch and The Sun – I couldn’t help myself!

#50116 Reply
    SA

What surprises me is the silence on Johnson’s accepting a gift worth £20000 for the Christmas holiday in Mustique. I would think that it is in blatant breech of the ministerial code of conduct but no one seems to be concerned or question this. Here is the relevant paragraph:

Acceptance of gifts and hospitality
    7.20 It is a well-established and recognised rule that no Minister should accept gifts, hospitality or services from anyone which would, or might appear to, place him or her under an obligation. The same principle applies if gifts etc are offered to a member of their family.

7.21 This is primarily a matter which must be left to the good sense of Ministers. But any Minister in doubt or difficulty over this should seek the advice of their Permanent Secretary.

7.22 Gifts given to Ministers in their Ministerial capacity become the property of the Government and do not need to be declared in the Register of Members’ or Peers’ Interests. Gifts of small value, currently this is set at £140, may be retained by the recipient. Gifts of a higher value should be handed over to the department for disposal unless the recipient wishes to purchase the gift abated by £140. There is usually no customs duty or import VAT payable on the importation of official gifts received overseas. HMRC can advise on any cases of doubt. If a Minister wishes to retain a gift he or she will be liable for any tax it may attract. Departments will publish, on a quarterly basis, details of gifts received and given by Ministers valued at more than £140.

7.23 Gifts given to Ministers as constituency MPs or members of a political Party fall within the rules relating to the Registers of Members’ and Lords’ Interests.

7.24 Departments will publish, quarterly, details of hospitality received by Ministers in a Ministerial capacity. Hospitality accepted as an MP or Peer should be declared in the Register of Members’ or Lords’ Interests respectively.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by modbot.
    #50117 Reply
    SA

Boris also seems to be a serial offender in breaking the ministerial code of conduct but it seems that the regulatory bodies, similar to the electoral commission are also just toothless dogs:

#50120 Reply
    cimarrón

Boris seems also to have problems with money and lady friends he wants to impress –

like Jennifer Arcuri

and Joanna Lumley

#50122 Reply
    J

It was a coup. We’re under occupation.

#50128 Reply
    Kim Sanders-Fisher

In a comment on Skwawkbox a contributor expressed a doubt that is probably shared by many people regarding the potential rigging of the 2019 General Election, so it is worthy of analysis here. The point raised was as follows:

“….It would be foolish to deny any possibility of electoral fraud on a national scale but conspiracy theories have problems. Idox’s bosses (assuming they’re your prime suspects) would need to keep any hint of fraud or access to the real numbers from non-involved employees to avoid blackmail or whistleblowing and jail. Involved employees are guaranteed jobs for life – or death.

Any large scale election fraud would require a conspiracy. What all conspiracy theories fail to explain is how the conspirators guarantee none of them will ever blow the whistle, mention the crime in a drunken encounter, be caught in other crimes and name the conspirators for a reduced sentence, find god, make deathbed confessions etc etc. Only fools trust others with their freedom.”

My reply was to say that: “I respect your opinion, but while your reasoning appears to make sound common sense, and is reassuring to those who might have doubts regarding the security of our voting system, there are major flaws in this premise.” I went on to explain the reality of attempting to blow the whistle to expose any type of wrongdoing within a powerful corporation.

First of all in the case of Idox it is important to remember that, for pure practicality of producing such large volumes of ballots, the printing of ballot papers, their envelopes, etc would need to be fully automated. A select few trusted employees might know that there was double printing or pre-marked ballot papers being automatically inserted into the A envelopes and sealed ready for substitution prior to an officially viewed opening session. This greatly reduces the number of people in the know unless someone is consciously digging for evidence ahead of time.

However, the major disruptor with regard to those seeking to expose the truth remains the ruthless targeting of Whistleblowers. You would think that with an issue so momentous that someone would have the courage to come forward with such important information, but people are easily intimidated and rightfully fear serious reprisals. I speak from brutally raw personal experience as a Whistleblower myself. At first you believe that what you are exposing is so universally known about by fellow employees that you are in no danger bringing it to the attention of a supervisor; this is usually the tragic first step towards being blacklisted if you are a regular employee or the total destruction of your career if you are a skilled professional.

The second there is any hint that inside knowledge of corruption, fraud or safety violations are about to be made public the Whistleblower is ruthlessly targeted and discredited to the point of being falsely criminalized. In America I was marched out of Johns Hopkins Hospital by two security guards to the horror of shocked staff who observed this deeply humiliating spectacle. From that point on not a single former work colleague dared to communicate with me for fear of being targeted; I lost dozens of close friends overnight. Once the company or institution has managed to establish that it is you who is suspected of criminality, anything that you attempt to report regarding their dangerous or fraudulent conduct can be disregarded as merely the false accusations of a disgruntled former employee with an axe to grind!

This is a very effective tactic that will silence the most conscientious of workers since, beyond totally destroying your career, in almost every single solitary case, your honesty will accomplish absolutely nothing: sadly, no one will believe your reporting. The highly conspicuous “walk of shame” is just the very beginning of a horrific and precipitous decline that has led many Whistleblowers to take their own life; it is a truly devastating experience from which very few courageous individuals will ever fully recover. In my case a career in surgery was over, I lost my home in the US and everything I owned: I still suffer from PTSD. This process is just as effective here in the UK as the intimidation tactics of Dominic Cummings’s aggressive armed escort of the dubiously disgraced Special Advisor, Sonja Khan, out of Number 10 clearly demonstrated. What information did this SPAD possess that might have made her a target?

This tactic of shaming, suspicion and ostracizing a Whistleblower is used to silence any colleague who might be foolish enough to consider coming to their defence or supporting their allegations: for a government agency, public institution or powerful company it is remarkably easy to universally demonize a former employee to the point where their credibility is completely destroyed. In the exceptional rare cases that take years to expose, after the damage becomes too great to be ignored, there are frequently dozens of people who knew enough to have come forward with the truth, but who were so fearful of retaliation that they remained silent. There are precious few bold Whistleblowers who emerge from this torturous process unscathed, but it always requires extreme personal sacrifice of some kind.

In a Guardian article interview with the Cambridge Analitica Whistleblower the uncomfortable truth is laid bare by Christopher Wylie when he reminds us that:
    “When you look at how, for example, the NCA [National Crime Agency] has just sat on blatant evidence of Russian interference in Brexit,”
    Wylie says: “When you look at how you can go and commit the largest infraction of campaign finance law in British history and get away with it.”

The explosive revelations of a second whistleblower, Shahmir Sanni, fell inexplicably flat. Sanni revealed in the Observer how “Vote Leave deliberately broke the law in the way it funnelled money to the data firm AggregateIQ, an associate company of Cambridge Analytica. It’s believed to be the biggest breach of electoral law in a century, but it was given minimal coverage by the BBC and all but ignored by Britain’s political class. The law-breaking was confirmed by the electoral commission in July, and it has now been referred to the police.”

The suspicious death of Dr. David Kelly in 2003 after his life was torn apart for correctly accusing the British government of over-selling intelligence in order to justify the Iraq invasion. The murder of Seth Rich in Washington that remains unsolved despite rumours he was assonated after possibly passing DNC documents on to Wikileaks. The political prisoner Julian Assange has suffered solitary confinement in Belmarsh prison for his journalistic efforts in exposing the war crimes sanctioned by the US Government, if he is extradited he will likely die in an American jail. There are very serious consequences that deter any high-stakes Whistleblower from coming forward.

Look how the manipulation of our voting by Cambridge Analytica exposed by Christopher Wylie was essentially marginalized as irrelevant after it was exposed and you can begin to understand why Whistleblowers are reluctant to take such catastrophic risks for zero societal benefit. When asked in a Time article interview: “The Capabilities Are Still There.’ Why Cambridge Analytica Whistleblower Christopher Wylie Is Still Worried” what advice would he give to somebody who’s considering blowing the whistle? Wylie offered this response:
    “Talk to a Lawyer. As obvious as that piece of advice is, this is something that whistleblowers almost never do. They jump to handing over stuff to journalists or they go public and they don’t think things through. You will be a far more effective whistleblower if you operate within a legal framework.”

Why did I feel the need to write about this here, possibly further scaring those who might be capable of supplying crucial evidence to expose the truth regarding the unfathomable “landslide” result of the 2019 General Election? It is really important to discuss the issues that might continue to cast doubt on the possibility of vote rigging and elaborate on the realities that negate such genuine concerns. This thread has also documented the fact that it is now really well recognized by Judges, MPs and the Electoral Commission that our current Electoral System remains wide open to fraud on an industrial scale.

By highlighting these facts and bringing them to the attention of the wider public we increase the possibility that if a whistleblower were to emerge they would stand a far better chance of being believed rather than cast aside as a discredited troublemaker. That does not offer potential Whistleblowers a risk free path to recognition, but it does at least offer them the solid refuge of our support.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by modbot.
    #50143 Reply
    J

If any employees can leak evidence or data, they should know they can do so anonymously via wikileaks.

#50152 Reply
    Paul Barbara

One way of advertising your Petition is to comment on newspaper articles about Labour’s ‘poor showing’, mentioning the Petition.
    I tried it here (don’t know if it will stay up):
    https://www.opendemocracy.net/en/oureconomy/has-labour-really-lost-working-class/

#50167 Reply
    Kim Sanders-Fisher

I am constantly being told that people really were just “too stupid” to see the writing on the wall; they voted against their own self interest in favour of Brexit. I am now told that the same “idiots” supported the Tories to “Get Brexit Done,” despite the looming risk of crashing out of the EU without a deal which now seems increasingly likely. I can understand why some people voted for Brexit under the blizzard of disinformation that blindsided so many people in the UK, but I cannot fathom the Tory “landslide” and, beyond the unacceptable insult, stupidity does not come close to justifying such an unbelievable result.

Although I am sometimes gratuitously accused of implying that those who voted for Brexit were just “stupid bigots,” I have never been so insulting as to put their decision down to stupidity or racism; this type of angry mudslinging gets us nowhere in the debate. I prefer to claim that we were all a lot too trusting. We trusted politicians who lied to us on both sides of the EU Referendum issue. It’ is not a crime to be too trusting and even the smartest among us can be fooled by a slick con artist. However, our politicians should not be lying to us and we should be able to hold them to account when they do. That is what needs to change.

The lies of Brexit were so successful in winning over the vote and since those who told the most outrageous “porkies” were never reprimanded let alone punished for misleading the electorate, the entire landscape of what is permissible in terms of exaggeration and BS has spiralled way out of control. The message on the side of the bus, and the invasion of the Turks worked well for Boris so why not boast of building 40 new hospitals and drum home that PR pitch by deliberately lying to parliament during PMQs? MPs can be disciplined for calling another MP a liar in the chamber, but no rule prevented Margaret Hodge from defaming Jeremy Corbyn as an “anti-Semite” without a shred of evidence to support her insult.

The current political climate penalizes those who speak truth to power and demonizes those who adhere to honest and truthful conduct. To limit scrutiny, Boris Johnson wants to cherry-pick which journalists he will condescend to speak to while he us now threatening the viability of an already heavily Tory compliant BBC. The PM plans to effectively neuter the Judiciary to eliminate any possibility of future interference in his authoritarian power grab. He already appears totally devoid of accountability for his numerous lies, mistakes and dodgy financial dealings.

We must fight to restore the integrity of our democracy before we are frog marched into a dictatorship. This is not just one reckless loon catastrophising; the Tory agenda was documented on page 48 of their manifesto and all of the classic warning signs are falling into place. We can demand increased scrutiny of the government and we should expect full accountability. Investigating this last General Election is a vital first step in order to validate the unfathomable result or correct the injustice of a rigged vote. No matter what is discovered, exposing the serious flaws that leave our Electoral System wide open to corruption must drive long postponed government reform. Please read, sign, share and link to this Petition:

Still dreaming of those sunny uplands of post Brexit prosperity? This International Business Times article has a few stark words of warning from those who do stand to reap the profits: “One of the biggest names in European private equity said that Brexit will be good for his business, but will mean a 30% wage reduction for UK workers. … He added that EU immigration will be replaced with workers from the Indian subcontinent and Africa, willing to accept “substantially” lower pay.”

This does not look good, but however you, your family and your friends may have voted in the EU Referendum or in the recent General Election, let us try to ditch the insults and the assumptions that others might want to insult those with whom they don’t agree. We have all been a lot too trusting while politicians have lied and continue to lie to us. This must stop. To restore trust we must demand genuine honesty, politicians cannot limit or sensor robust public scrutiny; no one is above the law so they must always be held fully accountable if they lie and cheat.

#50179 Reply
    cimarrón

Setting up freeports in the UK

‘UK launches freeports consultation with aim to open first next year
    Government says tax-free zones could bring investment and thousands of new jobs

There is, however, some caution about the risk of freeports being used as a base for money laundering or other organised crime. In a report on illicit financing last year, the European commission said freeports could be “potentially vulnerable to money laundering or terrorism financing” in the European single market.

The European justice commissioner, Věra Jourová, said freeports were “the new emerging threat”, adding: “This is something we want to focus more on.”

Labour has condemned the idea. John McDonnell, the shadow chancellor, called freeports a “revival of a failed Thatcherite plan from the 1980s designed to cut away at regulation and our tax base”.

He said: “There is very little solid evidence that so-called freeports create jobs or boost economic growth, showing this up as another ideological move from a far-right government. This plan only represents a levelling-up for the super-rich, who will use freeports to hoard assets and avoid taxes while the rest of us feel the effects of under-funded public services.”’

Apparently,
    “The idea was first raised by Boris Johnson during his campaign to become Conservative leader.”

Really, does Bumbling Boris have these ideas all by himself, or has he been influenced by the ‘super-rich’ coup leaders.

#50181 Reply
    Kim Sanders-Fisher

Cimarrón – This short video about the Geneva Freeport: “The Swiss warehouse where the rich hide assets and wealth leaves no trace” is in French with subtitles, well worth watching. It is typical of the Tory agenda to boost tax avoidance for the wealthy elite with a teaser scheme for offering jobs to the working poor.

J – In Reply #49922 on the old Elections Aftermath thread you offered me real hope for my campaign when you said that: “You’re doing great Kim and your arguments are beautifully developed. Thanks” and you provided a link to the twitter post of Toussaint@Serec_Fourmyle.

I don’t think I could handle the added stress of Twitter, but that is what could make my Petition take off. Are there any Twitter aficionados out there who can give the Petition the boost it really needs? I want to grab the attention of @Rachel_Swindon, @OwenJones84,
    Kerry-Anne Mendoza@TheMendozaWoman or someone else with the huge mass following to get it noticed. Please get your friends to read, sign, share and link to the Petition:

#50186 Reply
    Kim Sanders-Fisher

The Daily GasLamp – Insight into your Daily Gaslighting 30/12/2019 Welcome… New Blog
    I only wished I had discovered this blog a whole lot earlier: it was started just before the New Year. We are no longer a lone voice in the political wilderness…

07/02/2020 “Election Fraud 2019 – Scope” This was the first post that I stumbled upon via a twitter page, despite the fact that some of their material should have bounced to the very top in a Google search over a month earlier. How much can we really trust the Corporate masters at Google not to steer us in the wrong direction on a controversial subject like this?

It looked like an exciting new Blog site cram packed with data and numerous informative links to support their sound conclusions was fresh out of the gate, but perhaps this valuable blog site had been languishing in obscurity as we made our futile searches for relevant information and evidence of voter fraud over the past month and a half.

Touting “Insight into your Daily Gaslighting” a February 7th Post: “Election Fraud 2019 – Scope” has accumulated a wide range of data. They lead into their article with this overview of that scope:
    “This post is a selected summary of the range of election fraud during GE2019. Ranging from bribes, bias, to global conspiracies. With this width we can’t go into much depth and by definition will not capture everything… but depth is recorded in links.” To read this informative post go to the imbedded link.

This appears to be the first dedicated Blog site focusing exclusively on Electoral Fraud. I will be checking through their links for new evidence and looking over their other posts to see what we can link to; this is quite a find. I have posted, unfortunately accidentally double posted, a comment with a link to the Petition and highlighting our Election Aftermath Discussion Forum. I did not find a contact email to address to leave a message for the author, but hopefully they willcome and explore our forum. I will keep you posted.

#50190 Reply
    Kim Sanders-Fisher

More from the newly discovered Blog: The Daily GasLamp – Insight into your Daily Gaslighting.

31/12/2019 “Dry Run for Postal Ballot Fraud – High Court overturns Highworth election count error”
    This post targeted one particular error that was perhaps a taste of things to come; it affected a small constituency near Swindon and the abnormal result in local council elections: “Highworth, in Wiltshire, has fewer than 7,000 registered voters but more than 40,000 ballots were counted after the town council election in May.” The piece concluded by noting the following:
    “Annoyingly there is no description of how this could have happened, whether anyone is going to be prosecuted or whether this was “just an accident”. Also the closing phrase is ambiguous “ensure this does not happen again”? You mean, like, next time we won’t get caught?!”

This was Posted on: 15/01/2020 “Election Fraud GE2019”
    Still not on the radar for most people due to the relentless Tory propaganda pumped out by the BBC and the tabloid press the writer notes: “No-one seems to be talking about this yet… GE2019 and the use of Social Media Sock Puppets and Psychological Operations, Postal Vote Fraud and Voter Suppression. This wasn’t so much a political event, trading policy ideas on a level playground, but more like a military operation with one side armed to to teeth with tanks and fighter jets with the other with handbags.”

In a final statement the writer says: “Electoral Law is lagging behind in regulating Big Data and other technological advances that destroy real democracy…”

The Post on: 28/01/2020 Dealt with: “PysOp GE2019”
    By way of explanation regarding the technology being directed at brainwashing the public the writer explains the proudest accomplishment of unelected adviser to the PM Dominic Cummings:
    “The Previous Daily GasLamp post refered to GE2019 as a PysOp – which stands for Pyschological Operation – part of Pyschological Warefare, a little known part of the art of warefare which is as old as Sun Tzu. This post expands upon that statement.”

Check out the above posts on this Blog. More to follow…

#50198 Reply
    Kim Sanders-Fisher

Yet more from the newly discovered Blog: The Daily GasLamp – Insight into your Daily Gaslighting.

On 31/01/2020 the GasLamp wrote: “Sheeple. Are you ready for this?”
    Situation Awareness or “How to win an election without really trying!”

The whole modus operandi is laid bare for us here:
    “How could the Tories be so certain that they would win a General Election? Election Fraud GE2019″
    “The answer is “Situation Awareness”. You just need to read up on Dominic Cummings’ blog about his Voter Intention Collection System on how it was used in the Vote Leave campaign and how it was re-used for GE2019.”

The GasLamp goes on to marvel at Dominic Cummings’s accomplishment:
    “That is some “situation awareness”! This level of estimation requires computers especially since the Tories had no ground camapign in the north! They had every voter identified, every voter’s politics analysed by computer, every intention to vote predicted or persuaded or impersonated or blocked. Rigged? You bet!”
    The one imbedded Link I have included here goes to a very interesting Vox Political Online article that, among other things, shows a list of new Tory PMs that live hundreds of miles away from the constituents they are supposed to be representing.

On 04/02/2020 the GasLamp wrote:
    “GasLighting from Number 10 and the expose of election fraud from Iowa”
    This post covers a lot of ground including everything from the UK Election to aspects of international involvement and vote rigging in the US Elections. In an intro that includes no less than eight important links in the first paragraph entitled “Background” the writer informs us that:

“The 2019 General Election was the culmination of a Military-style PsyOp (Psychological Operation) managed from the Institute for Statecraft with help from friendly nations. Full Situational Awareness was coordinated by Dominic Cummings using his Voter Intention Collection System (VICS), just like he did for VL, recording every voter intention. With 100% accuracy, the Tories obtained the 80 seat majority predicted on Nov 25th, 2019, by micromanaging the postal votes to suppress voters or stuff ballots (imitating people they knew wouldn’t be voting). After all there was precious little evidence on the ground to indicate that the Tories were campaigning at all in the north…”

On 07/02/2020 the GasLamp wrote: “Election Fraud 2019 – Scope”
    This post covers everything from Brexit Party Bribes; Mainstream Media Bias; Confidence, No Ground Campaign and Surprise Win; Electoral Roll Errors and Delays; Security of Ballot Concerns and Postal Vote Fraud to the Global Conspiracy. There Is a lot to take in here.

Do visit: “The Daily GasLanp” Blog to explore a wealth of informative Links. DailyGaglamp.com If you have yet to sign my Petition on AVVAZ; Please read, sign, share and Link to this: 2019 TORY LANDSLIDE VICTORY DEMANDS URGENT NATIONWIDE INVESTIGATION.

#50210 Reply
    Kim Sanders-Fisher

Data has surpassed oil as the world’s most valuable asset. Data is being scavenged and weaponized to wage cultural, social and economic warfare on populations all over the world as it is now utilized to manipulate elections. A major contribution to the Brexit decision in the UK and the Trump victory in the US was achieved through harvesting data. A video Discussion on the film “The Great Hack” was posted on YouTube the 19th November 2019. The description of who is featured in the discussion says:
    “Join us for a fascinating discussion with director Karim Amer, writer/producer Pedro Kos, investigative reporter who broke the story of the Facebook–Cambridge Analytica data breach Carole Cadwalladr, and Stanford University’s Cyber Policy Center International Policy Director Marietje Schaake as they go deep inside the complex issues of data, privacy and Russian intervention and what it means for America, and the free world.”

The contributors focus on the impact of not correcting the situation in time for the US Presidential Election in 2020. Despite a release date shortly before the UK 2019 General Election, and the toxic proximity of Vote Leave manipulator Dominic Cummings as Boris Johnson’s principal advisor, there appeared to be a disappointing lack of concern over the ongoing impact on UK politics. The Daily GasLamp post referred to GE2019 as a “PysOp – which stands for Psychological Operation – part of Psychological Warfare, a little known part of the art of warfare which is as old as Sun Tzu.”

“PysOp” is a weapon not supposed to be used on the population.
    The discussion participants reveal information that should alarm us all. Via Facebook Cambridge Analytica harvested data on 230 million Americans with an average of over 5000 data points on any one person it took as few as 10 data points to discover who might be considered easily persuadable. These “Persuadable’s” accounted for over 80,000 votes in just three key battleground States, but that was enough to secure a win for Donald Trump. Due to better data protection laws in the UK, a law suit brought by David Carol to retrieve his own data uncovered the truth since all the data was processed here.

“The Great Hack” from award-winning filmmakers Karim Amer and Jehane Noujaim is well worth watching:
    “Political Warfare: People everywhere are in a battle for control of our most intimate personal details.
    The Great Hack uncovers the dark world of data exploitation with astounding access to the personal journeys of key players on different sides of the explosive Cambridge Analytica/Facebook data scandal. The Great Hack forces us to question the origin of the information we consume daily. What do we give up when we tap that phone or keyboard and share ourselves in the digital age? The Great Hack Netflix documentary lifted the curtain on our vulnerability and how public opinion and the very foundation of our democracy is being manipulated and shaken to the core.”

While this devious tactic was deployed to collectively brainwash certain persuadable members of the UK population in the run up to the 2019 General Election and has also helped reinforce the media propaganda that continues to support the fake news of a Tory Landslide victory, I doubt it would have been sufficient without vote rigging. Please read, sign, share and link to this Petition on AVAAZ:

#50229 Reply
    Kim Sanders-Fisher

“Johnson’s scheming puppet master Dominic Cummings orders brutal cabinet cull” announce the Mirror on their dystopian front page as the UK makes another dangerous lurch towards dictatorship with a reshuffle to consolidate power, silence dissent, banish scrutiny and permanently outlaw any Government accountability. Telling it like it is they warn: “Anyone who has dared to question the PM or his spin doctor is forced out” and describe the newly appointed team as an “Inept government of spineless stooges.” Where are we headed?

Suella Braverrnan was appointed to replace the eminently more experienced and qualified Geoffrey Cox as Atourney General. Braverman, a hardline Brexiteer, had certainly been making all the right noises attacking “judicial activism” saying that judges were “trespassing” on politics just as the PM heralds a tough crackdown on our legal system that will destroy vital checks and balances. As the government’s most senior legal adviser, she will now play a crucial role in defining the new relationship between the courts and Government as outlined in the page 48 manifesto pledge priority to “take back control from the judiciary.” After her recently published blistering attack on human rights litigation and the overuse of judicial review challenges, her appointment in such a key role should deeply worry us all.

In his resignation letter Cox said of his past efforts in government during the volatile Brexit period: “Throughout that process, I have sought, as my role requires, to give candid and independent legal advice both to you and to your predecessor on how that desirable outcome might best be achieved lawfully and effectively.” Outspoken ex-Tory Soubry tweeted: “Genuine concern that as a hardline, no-deal Brexiteer with little experience will not undertake the important role of AG – which invariably means giving firm legal advice a Govt/PM doesn’t want to hear because it doesn’t suit them politically.” It brings to mind that classic sarcastic skit: “What about the Vegetables? Oh, they’ll have the same as me!”

Excelling in one’s job is no longer good enough for our desperately insecure and malicious aspiring despot. The PM sacked Julian Smith as Northern Ireland secretary just one month after he accomplished the challenging task of brokering a deal that restored power to the Stormont Assembly. Was this due to his agreement to investigate alleged crimes by British soldiers during the Troubles, Smith’s disparaging remarks about the damaging consequences of a no-deal Brexit, or both? But the real shock of the day came when Chancellor Sajid Javid refused to bend to the will of our uncompromising dictatorial PM

The ever tightening grip of Boris Johnson’s untrammelled power was wielded when Chancellor Sajid Javid was ordered to fire all of his Special advisors (SPADs). Javid demonstrated enough courage to refuse and offer his resignation just one month before presenting his first and only budget; a record for an early walk-out. It was announced that Rishi Sunak will replace him to “play Chancellor of the Exchequer” on television. He is the perfect PR stooge with all the right credentials: BME Tory MP from a northern constituency; he has pitched well on TV already, plus I think Boris Johnson knows he can rely on Sunak’s absolute compliance.

There was a suggestion that Boris Johnson was perhaps going too far with his targeting of MPs who, despite still doing well in their role, have not always agreed with him. On “Politics Live” Andrew Neal asked: “Is this a bit personal?” To which Tom Newton-Dunn made the barbed reply: “I think we’ve certainly seen already by his first cabinet reshuffle, with his first appointments back in July, something that we have not seen before from Boris Johnson, a vindictiveness, a meanness and certainly a ruthlessness to put it politely….” “Vindictive, mean and ruthless,” very strong criticism coming from a leading hard core right wing journalist in the heavily Tory supporting press!

Newton-Dunn went on to say about Boris Johnson that: “…He can pull the trigger on people with free abandon if they cross him and I think there is a theme across this reshuffle now, whether it’s the loud voice of Geoffrey Cox, the gaining voice of Sajid Javid and certainly the loud voice of Andrea Ledsom; he doesn’t like loud voices and he doesn’t like loud voices that challenge him, even at this early stage, even when he’s got this socking great mandate, he still feels the need to politically execute people that get in his way and it’s a very intriguing trait…”

I wouldn’t call it “a very intriguing trait,” I would call it a really scary warning sign; this is another classic demonstration of the PM’s insecurity as this narcissistic dictator ramps up his stranglehold on absolute power. Of course this might have been the demand of Dominic Cummings, whose Machiavellian PsyOps tricks helped rig the election to give Boris Johnson his fake “landslide” victory. It was Cummings who already removed one of the Chancellor’s SPADS, stripping her of her work and personal phones before ordering her marched out of number ten by armed police officers! No one warned Javid of the firing and this order was the last straw.

“The March of Shame” is a standard US tactic of falsely accusing potential whistleblowers to humiliate and ostracize them while destroying their credibility and intimidating their colleagues into refusing all future contact. I know firsthand exactly how highly effective this rogue strategy is in silencing outspoken conscientious employees who are forced to endure this disgrace. The unnecessary excessive show of force and public degradation virtually criminalize the whistleblower to insure that they are totally isolated from friends or support and they are publically discredited as a “disgruntled former employee with an axe to grind.”

“at will Firing” and the “Walk of Shame” are well established American “Business Friendly” practices that will be imported as rapidly as chlorinated chicken in order to serve the needs of our new US corporate masters. However, what I found so alarming about the rapid removal of Sonja Khan, Javid’s fired SPAD, was the timid acceptance of an event that clearly violated current UK Human Resources protocols. This event got a brief mention in the press as we heard Sajid Javid hadn’t approved the dismissal, but it blew over very quickly. Did this SPAD know something that made her a prime target? Is Sonja Khan OK or is she living in fear, far too terrified to challenge what seemed like an unfair dismissal?

This brutal political bloodbath comes at a steep price to our fading democracy. Under the sinister hypnotic influence of his dark sidekick, each time this narcissistic PM decides to throw his toys out of the pram in a vindictive spitefest like this it costs tax payers dearly as we must pick up the tab: a £100k bill for ministerial severance pay. Last year’s rearrangement of the deck chairs on the Titanic cost us £250,000! The universally despised Ester McVey, who inflicted so much misery on those struggling to survive on frozen benefit payments, will be handsomely rewarded with yet another £25.000 windfall for her second brief cabinet assignment. Just keep leveling-up Boris…!

This is no longer a functioning government. It has rapidly deteriorated into a dangerous cult of compliance after the unfathomable “landslide” majority seeded all power to the unelected puppet master controlling our PM after he successful rigging the election in his favour. Once a powerful despot is firmly in control of our court, gagged the press and abolished our human rights it will be too lat to fight back; such despots take decades to remove. This dubious election result cannot go unchallenged; this is no time to be complacent while we can still make a difference. Please read, sign, share and Link to this Petition on AVAAZ: 2019 TORY LANDSLIDE VICTORY DEMANDS URGENT NATIONWIDE INVESTIGATION.

#50230 Reply
    cimarrón

Kim,

Yes, thank you, excellent video on Freeports – the enclaves that are not subject to national laws, and avoid tax and customs duties.

It appears to me clear that the following has happened:

1) The UK has been raped.*
    2) The pillaging has commenced.**

*1) Raped by the global cabal of super-rich gangsters fronted in this case by Rupert Murdoch, with the traitor Boris Johnson as figurehead.

**2) Stage one of the pillaging is the establishment of the ten Freeports, which shows quite clearly why it was necessary to ‘GET BREXIT DONE’, in other words, to get the EU out of the way so that such developments can go ahead unhindered.

#50236 Reply
    cimarrón

Kim,

Did you see this link posted by Cymro on the blog?

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1228279980884463619.html

#50245 Reply
    Kim Sanders-Fisher

Cimarrón – Thanks for posting this link, it made for a very alarming read. American Kate Andrews is one of the most visible proponents of the far right agenda of the innocuous sounding “Tax Payer’s Alliance” exploiting her repeated invitations to tout her poison on the BBC. Even when she openly criticized the viability of our NHS in its current format, free at the point of need, her blatant privatization pitch went unchallenged. TPA doesn’t support tax payers it advocates for those who avoid tax; it would be more aptly named the “Tax Dodgers Alliance!” The BBC is helping to soften up the public for universal acceptance of perpetual austerity and a privatized NHS.

There is a lot of seriously scary information being uncovered here, but as more of the totalitarian agenda for the UK is disguised by Boris’s “Levelling Up” lies, no one is fighting back. When Boris led his new cabinet in chanting his fake promises, “40 new Hospitals… etc” he was really playing to a dumb and docile sector of the electorate. To ram his agenda through our parliament required a sizable Tory majority; the “landslide” victory delivered by vote rigging on an industrial scale.

With more widespread public awareness to cause a significant outcry demanding an investigation and Petition Challenge to the 2019 vote we can extricate this toxic regime before it is too late. Why is the complacent acceptance of this rapidly deteriorating situation so pervasive? It has never been more important to get the word out and insure that the public is fully informed; social media can make this happen, but the process so far has been slow and apathetic.

I created the Hashtags #TORYRIG2019 and #TORYWARPED2019 to help disseminate the truth about the rigged election and EU Referendum vote. What is WARPED: Withdrawal Against the Rights of People’s Electoral Decision! Credible evidence supporting the rigging of Vote Leave on behalf of foreign interests is mounting every day; it was turbo charged by the massive data dumps from Brittany Kaiser just after the New Year. We know that driven by dangerous men like Bannon and Mercer, funded by the US and other foreign powers manipulating the vote, Brexit was rigged.

Now the principal manipulator at Vote Leave, Dominic Cummings, is dictating the organization and policy of this rabid Tory Government that he manoeuvred into place through his toxic propaganda in a rigged election! The Treasury is now under the control of Number Ten removing another vital check on power. The hard right have installed a compliant Attorney General to neuter the Judiciary. All those Tory MPs who might have resisted a No Deal Brexit have now been extricated from the new Tory cabinet in preparation for us to crash out of the EU in a way that no one in the UK voted for. This ruthless reshuffle was extremely alarming; why so little resistance from progressive MPs, commentators and the public? How much worse does it have to get before we resist the regression to dictatorship?

A window of opportunity exists during the transition period, where there will be few material changes. There still remains a possibility that the EU could vote to annul the undemocratic decision that was forced on a large group of its EU Citizens against their will using a foreign influenced rigged vote: the EU could declare that the Article 50 letter sent by Theresa May was invalid. This does not necessarily mean that the UK would definitively vote to remain in a properly monitored confirmatory vote, but it does offer a properly informed choice free of interference. This decision would be a logical offer of EU cooperation during the political turmoil of a delegitimized government’s corrective removal from office.

The UK has a unique opportunity to become the leading force in overturning the corrupt rigging of elections globally and it could not possibly come at a more important time, right before the US Presidential Election. If we demonstrate the moral courage to fully expose the truth and take appropriate corrective action here in the UK, all of the toxic connections with the far right in the US will be equally exposed at the same time, because this is all interconnected. The corrupt elections in a number of foreign countries that have already been exposed in the Brittany Kruger data dump have the power to destroy the credibility of authoritarian despots including the one determined to decimate the Brazilian rain forest!

By delegitimizing the fake Tory landslide victory and ousting Boris Johnson and his team from power we set a vital example to the world, but we cannot achieve this crucial goal of exposing the truth while the general public remains locked in a state of perpetual complacent apathy. There are numerous people out there with far stronger social media connections than I have, that could do their bit to publicize this important cause on various platforms and persuade a professional investigative journalist to work on this. My Petition focuses on the urgent need to secure UK elections by exposing the well recognized flaws in our Electoral System; this is only possible with a thorough nationwide investigation of the 2019 Election vote. Please read, sign, share and Link to the Petition:

#50252 Reply
    Kim Sanders-Fisher

This February 15, 2020 at 13:27 comment from J on Craig’s last Blog post highlights the travesty of the disastrous Tory Reshuffle where he quotes from a Twitter thread he describes as “interesting and relevant:”

“Let’s talk about what REALLY happened in yesterdays Cabinet reshuffle. While you were all being played, Matthew Elliott, the Far Right head of the IEA, TPA, boss of Cummings, Westley, Grimes, husband of Sarah- American head of Republicans Overseas is NOW writing the UK budget.

This means that the goal of the TPA/IEA and ultimately the WTA which NONE of you are even aware of, to control public spending and drastically reduce public services, reduce the size of the Nation State and give tax breaks to the very rich, will have been achieved. While ALL of you were duped into focusing on Cummings (who Elliott and his wife CHOSE to be their fall guy back in 2012 ..see pic from Sarahs own tweets during the 1st screening of the Brexit Cumberbatch movie) he has hidden in the background and now controls the Government.”

#50261 Reply
    Kim Sanders-Fisher

Time to Review Past Petitions and Post a Status Update on Current Petitions:
    On the UK Government Petition Website there is an old Petition that is now closed: “We want Parliament to commission an independent review of the election result…” The Petitioners make a futile appeal for Government action; it went nowhere and after 1,338 Signatures it was closed down in January of 2016. That rumbling of discontent followed suspicions about the result of the 2015 General Election. The Petitioners stated that: “We are convinced the general election was rigged. But rigged or not, the election was won on misinformation. And it needs to be sorted.”

Again posted on UK Government Petition Website there was a rejected Petition over vote rigging that called into question the legitimacy of the previous General Election in 2017. “A RIGGED GENERAL ELECTION.” The Petition appealed to Labour MP: “Harriet Harman must force an enquiry into the General election result. We are convinced it was rigged. But rigged or not, the election was won on misinformation. And it needs to be sorted.” Why was this petition rejected? The Government’s response was that: “It’s about something that the UK Government or Parliament is not responsible for. Your petition asks for Rt Hon Harriet Harman MP to force an inquiry into the result of the general election. This site is for petitions to the Government and the House of Commons as a whole.”

Another Petition on the UK Government Petition Website garnered 22,393 signatures before it was, oh so conveniently, closed down early because of the 2019 General Election; this left the UK public wide open to industrial scale Postal Vote fraud once again. “Stop Postal Votes except for the elderly and disabled.” The Petitioners elaborated on the problem by saying that: “Postal voting is ‘wide open to fraud’ and should be scrapped in its current form. Judge Richard Mawrey, who sits in judgment on election fraud cases, previously said ballot-rigging was now a ‘probability’ in some parts of Britain due to the extension of postal voting.”

These failed attempts to rescue our democracy from corruption are becoming distressingly routine: we must draw a line in the sand before the situation gets any worse. Our Petitions are key to increasing public awareness to create a huge citizen outcry over this injustice. Why is this well documented serious flaw in our Electoral System consistently ignored by our Government? It works exceptionally well to help facilitate widespread Tory Vote Rigging: bottom line, it keeps the Tories in power.

The first of the newer Petitions I would consider relevant to the important cause of restoring the integrity of our highly questionable democracy was launched well before the 2019 General Election. It gained an impressive level of support, with a current total of 156,309 Signatures on the 38 Degrees Petition site. Unfortunately, although the goal was laudable, far from achieving the desired pre-election enhancement of the Electoral Commission’s powers to combat electoral fraud, we endured what was undoubtedly the most corrupt election in my lifetime.
    “Increase the fines for breaking electoral law” 156,309 Signed; I believe it is still open to further signatures so: Please Sign. This was addressed To: Michael Gove and all political party leaders in Westminster. This Campaign was created by Adam Ramsey of Open Democracy and Hosted on 38 Degrees.

Obviously my Internet trawl searching for Petitions relevant to the 2019 General Election was a tad overdue as I have only just discovered yet another Petition I had not noticed before on 38 Degrees. “Clean up our electoral system” 24,184 have Signed – Please Sign. This was probably launched by the 38 Degrees team; the goal to “Increase the powers and fines of the Electoral Commission” is addressed to: “All political party leaders in Westminster.”

If you are thinking “lots of luck with that one under an unstoppable Tory majority,” I can understand the sentiment, but we cannot afford to complacently accept the status quo and give up. It will be an uphill challenge to demand that this Tory Government should prioritize increasing the powers of the Electoral Commission to “Clean up our electoral system” if they are not significantly shamed and forced to concede by the overwhelming evidence of corruption in this last election as is targeted in my own Petition: 2019 TORY LANDSLIDE VICTORY DEMANDS URGENT NATIONWIDE INVESTIGATION. Mine is a more recent Petition Hosted on AVAAZ, but with under 425 Signatures I seriously need your support so Please Sign.

“Demand Parliamentary Investigation into rigged postal votes 2019 Election.” 7,272 have Signed: Please Sign. Hosted on Change.org – Oswald Beyzade started this petition to European Parliament and Others. This Petition is interesting in that the appeal for consideration is firstly to the EU which places any decision beyond the obvious dismissive powers of our current Tory Government. If we can produce enough evidence the EU might come to our rescue.

“We want an independent investigation into the implementation of the 2019 UK General Election” 3,579 have Signed: Please Sign. This Petition on the Care2 Petition site appears to be focused on the Electoral Commission and includes the note:
    “If anyone had personal experience of having difficulty voting please contact the Electoral Commission on this website to make a complaint as soon as possible…”

“Recount the Postal Votes GE 2019” 7,513 have Signed: Please Sign. This Petition is Hosted on Change.org – Alex Webb started this Petition to the Electoral Commission.

“Please investigate why legitimate voters were turned away in the 2019 general election” 682 have Signed: Please Sign. This Petition is Hosted on Change.org John Clayton started this Petition to the UK Electoral Commission.

Few people comprehend how toothless our Electoral Commission is in practice, from inability to adequately monitor outsourced Electoral Services, to unnecessarily convoluted procedures for demanding a recount or an investigation, to paltry token fines that do precious little to deter violating the law with rampant corruption. A Watchdog that cannot watch is just a dog!

The remit of the Electoral Commission is determined by Parliament and that is now under the control of a Tory majority leveraged into power by the fabricated “landslide victory” that was almost certainly achieved through vote rigging on an industrial scale. The fox is not about to pitch in with long overdue repairs to the hen house! It will take a real fight to “Rescue our Watchdog!” All Votes Must Count.

“Stop the anti-Corbyn bias on the BBC” 26,076 have Signed: Please Sign. This Petition is Hosted on Change.org – John Han started this petition to the BBC. On 16th January John Hans announced that: “We have decided to run a joint petition campaign of our ‘Stop the anti-Corbyn bias on the BBC’ with Richard House’s ‘Demand a full independent inquiry into the BBC’s coverage of the 2019 General Election’.”

“Demand a full independent inquiry into the BBC’s coverage of the 2019 General Election.” 7,031 have Signed: Please Sign. This Petition is Hosted on Change.org – Richard House started this Petition to Registered voters and all consumers of Britain’s broadcast media and Others.

In reality it will take a massive groundswell of public support to force this authoritarian government to take notice; these Petitions are just the beginning of the huge public awareness campaign that will be necessary to accomplish our goal. The Petitions listed here cover different aspects of the battle to restore the integrity of our democracy from postal vote rigging to the BBC and media manipulation of the propaganda campaign; they are listed in no particular order, but they are all equally in need of your support. Click on the “Please Sign” Link to read and sign the Petitions.

#50273 Reply
    Paul Barbara

What goes around comes around – this article has links to the British (and American) electoral shenanigans:
    ‘Massive Israeli Data Leak Is Treasure Trove for Iran Intel. It Can Jeopardize Mossad and Special Ops’: http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/52997.htm
    A large part of Israel’s rapid ‘winning’ of the war it started in 1948 was intelligence it had gained through the ‘Village files’ it had built up of all Arab villages and Arab urban neighbourhoods beforehand (another reason was Britains’ destruction of the Palestinian resistance in the 1936 revolt).

#50280 Reply
    Paul Barbara

Re Petitions, I got this in an email today from 38*:
    ‘This is incredible. Since the news broke that the government decided to declare war on our BBC, more than 150,000 of us have come together to defend it.

The public backlash to the government’s plans to scrap BBC radio stations and TV channels, and to scrap the licence fee, has already begun. [1] But if we’re going to stop these plans for good, it’s going to take more of us.
    Will you sign the petition now and prove the British public won’t stand for this brazen attempt to dodge accountability?
    SIGN THE PETITION ‘

Makes one wonder just who is pulling their strings.

#50287 Reply
    Kim Sanders-Fisher

A Democracy Now Broadcast featuring the Documentary film “The Great Hack.” Broadcast shortly after the New Year this PBS American documentary presentation details big data’s threar to democracy following Brittany Kaiser’s January 2020 document releases. Although the Brexit vote is featured and in spite of the very recent UK Genera Election, the interviews primary focus is on the impact on American Elections and the problem is discussed from a US perspective.

“The Great Hack” features award-winning filmmakers Karim Amer and Jahans Noujaim, it is well worth watching:
    “Political Warfare: People Everywhere are in a battle for control of our most intimate personal details.
    The Great Hack uncovers the dark world of data exploitation with astounding access to the personal journeys of key players on different sides of the explosive Cambridge Analytica/Facebook data scandal. The Great Hack forces us to question the origin of the information we consume daily. What do we give up when we tap that phone or keyboard and share ourselves in the digital age? The Great Hack Netflix documentary lifted the curtain on our vulnerability and how public opinion and the very foundation of our democracy is being manipulated and shaken to the core.”

Brittany Kaiser’s revelations regarding the involvement of Cambridge Analytica in manipulating the Brexit vote are exposed and there is no question that data protection laws were broken and there was significant illegal foreign intervention and funding that violated UK Electoral Law. With Dominic Cummings holding a pivotal role in both Leave EU and the Election that handed Boris Johnson an unexpected majority we cannot simply trust that the extraordinary result did not represent the Master Puppeteer up to his old tricks. While you watch the informative Democracy Now documentary transpose the emphasis from the US Presidential race to the severe ramifications following our 2019 General Election that was almost certainly rigged.

It was really nauseating to watch the Labour leadership debate last week where the prospective contenders bent over backwards to prostrate themselves in response to another right wing moderator, determined to draw more blood over fake anti-Semitism, in the BBC’s concerted effort to reinforce the Labour’s fabricated “catastrophic” defeat. The hard sell propaganda over this grossly over exaggerated defeat has never let up, but resistance demands that we must loudly defy this constant destructive narrative as it is deviously designed to boost the legitimacy of Boris Johnson’s rigged “landslide” victory. The Tories are revelling in the extreme humiliation they are inflicting by grinding down all the opposition MPs and Labour supporters who discreetly decline to defy the lies simply to avoid being labelled “sore losers.”

Labour are too busy eating their own smelly socks to pull on their boots and march! However, this is not the time to complacently accept yet another drubbing from these arrogant Tory cheats. If an Olympic Gold Medallist tests positive for doping they will be stripped of their medal and banned from competing; if you cheat on an exam you will lose your qualification. Is the potential ballot stuffing that may have cheated the entire population of the UK out of a fair and just government via a rigged election less important than an Olympic Medal or an undeserved credential? The system is so seriously rigged that there will be no second chance in five years time; if we do not correct the result right now we could be forced to endure decades of despotic Tory tyranny.

While this devious PsyOps tactic was deployed to collectively brainwash certain persuadable members of the UK population in the run up to the 2019 General Election and has helped reinforce the media propaganda that continues to support the fake news of a Tory Landslide victory, I sincerely doubt it would have been sufficient without widespread vote rigging. Please read, sign, share and link to this Petition on AVAAZ: 2019 TORY LANDSLIDE VICTORY DEMANDS URGENT NATIONWIDE INVESTIGATION.

#50294 Reply
    Kim Sanders-Fisher

I spent the longest time trying to post my last comment, but it keeps being blocked by an annoying Wordfence notice. That post was to have included an imbedded Link to the really important Democracy Now Broadcast from earlier this year that I featured in my piece. I am still unclear what was blocking my post, but it did finally go through after I removed the Links and one section of the text. However, I really felt it was that the Link to the Democracy Now broadcast provided vital information so, although the full broadcast is over an hour long, it is well worth watching and I will try to post the Link separately here.

The full Democracy Now broadcast was broken down into six segments with titles that I listed on my original submission. When I removed the Links and this list of titles my comment finally posted. Of all the segments the one entitled, “Facebook is a Crime Scene; ‘The Great Hack’ Documentary details Big Data Threat to Democracy,” was perhaps the most pertinent. Both of the critical Links posted in Moderation, so if you have not yet managed to locate the Democracy Now broadcast, or if you do not have the time to watch it in its entirety, at least watch the section “Facebook is a Crime Scene.”

#50296 Reply
    Anna

Another question is whether to apply to if your employer abuses their position and relations in the police to put pressure on you… I’m thinking of applying to AAAPPP, has anyone heard about it anything? Please, help! Thanks.

#50302 Reply
    Paul Barbara

@ Kim Sanders-Fisher February 19, 2020 at 11:38
    The other five episodes to your link ‘Meet Brittany Kaiser, Cambridge Analytica Whistleblower Releasing Troves of New Files from Data Firm’ are to the right on that page.

When I tried to list the full titles on this post, I got the ‘Wordfence treatment too.

#50314 Reply
    Kim Sanders-Fisher

In my response to the encouraging support from SA on Craig’s latest Blog post I responded by saying that: “While I greatly appreciate your endorsement of my efforts in trying to expose the vote rigging that I firmly believe corrupted the 2019 General Election, we cannot put pressure on Craig to direct the content of this Blog. If and when he feels inspired to write more about his conclusions following the extraordinary “landslide” victory that Boris Johnson inexplicably pulled off, like the rabbit out of a hat, then we will all benefit from his astute deductions, but until then this is after all Craig Murray’s Blog.”

We do need to be respectful of that fact, so I continued by saying: “I am grateful to Craig for tolerating my impassioned rants on the Discussion Forum: “Elections Aftermath; Was our 2019 Vote & the EU Referendum Rigged?” This has provided a vital forum space for myself and others to keep those interested in seeking justice fully informed about any progress via comments and the numerous links to the gathering evidence. There are also ways to actively participate through signing one or more of the online Petitions via Links posted on this “Elections Aftermath” forum.”

I hope that many of you will take the time to visit the Nine Important Petitions that I linked to in an earlier post and forward these Links to your friends. In my reply to SA I also posted a Link to the Blog site I only recently discovered: “The Daily GasLamp,” dedicated to exposing the corruption that has perpetrated our Electoral System. In one of my previous comments I included several excerpts from their Blog to provide a flavour of the content so far and these can be found along with Links to the Blog by visiting that forum post.

In a number of the Blog posts written by Craig prior to the Election he applied his trademark standard of level-headed logical thinking that indicated we were heading for something far closer to a hung parliament, which would at least have made a modicum of sense. In Craig’s pre-election posts: “Do Not Despair of This Election,” “The Truth About this Election,” “The Invisible Tories” and “The Largest Vote Swings in British General Election History,” he wrote of his doubts regarding support for a sizable Tory victory.

On the 21st of November, in “Do Not Despair of This Election,” Craig started by pointing out the worrying stance of those who participated in an early TV debate, where Boris kept repeating “get Brexit done” no matter what question was asked of him and Jo Swinson expressed a sickening desire to press the nuclear button! Although he acknowledged Corbyn had missed a few of the classic Labour open goals the press verdict was not great for Boris Johnson: “You Gov’s verdict of a 51 to 49 victory for Johnson was very dubious indeed.” He wrote.

He went on to add: “…even that would be a major advance for Corbyn given the constant barrage of unfair media demonization to which he has been subjected in the last five years. Almost seven million people watched the event live, a significant audience. Parity with that audience is a very good start for Labour. I suspect it really went better than that. YouGov have a long and dishonourable history as Tory push pollsters.” Sadly that was at a point where we all believed that BBC impartiality rules would benefit Corbyn during the campaign: if that standard had only been applied.

When Craig reminded us of the failure of May’s election bid: “The Tory campaign of closed workplace addresses, artificial set-up encounters and a constant simple soundbite slogan is repeating the formula that failed so spectacularly in 2017. “Get Brexit Done” is going to annoy voters as much as “Strong and Stable”…” This made perfect sense as Boris stuck to the disastrous campaign strategy like super glue; how could it possibly have resulted in such a spectacular victory?

On the 7th of December In “The Truth About this Election” Craig reminded us that: “The undeniable truth is that almost precisely as many voters have deserted the Tories as have switched to them. Hence they are on the same percentage.” He said “…an equal number of voters have deserted the Tory Party.” Here was Craig’s “zinger” regarding the BBC’s biased manipulation of Vox Pops; according to his tally: “…57 vox pop/audience members saying they are deserting Labour, because of Brexit/Corbyn. I have tallied 1 – yes ONE – audience member (and zero vox pop) saying they are abandoning the Tories over Brexit/Johnson.” So we were being manipulated, who’d have thunk it?

Craig deduced that ignoring the media spin, although the Tories were not in retreat they had not progressed beyond their 2017 level of support either; progressive voters should just “vote smart” making cautious tactical choices to avoid a Tory victory.

On the 9th of December In his post “The Invisible Tories Craig exposed the unreliability of what many of us call the “Push Poles:” “Survation are showing a swing from Labour to Conservative in London of 13.5%. That is absolutely massive, and nobody believes that is happening on the ground.” Highlighting their lacklustre campaigning, in conclusion he wrote “In short, I am absolutely unable to square the opinion polls with the evidence of my own eyes and ears.”

On the 11th of December just one day before the General Election Craig write: “The Largest Vote Swings in British General Election History,” I forensically dissected the implications of these massive vote swings against the actual election results in a previous post so I will not repeat the data here. However Craig’s post focused on the one sided presentation of this information by the media and what would have transpired if that bias was removed: “…It would have challenged the entire government narrative. But the media have not done this. They have instead chosen to tell only the pro-government side of this story of electoral swings. This is probably the worst period of concerted state and billionaire controlled media propaganda in the modern history of the “democratic West”.”

Craig concluded by saying: “Ask yourself this simple question. The Tory vote has not increased since 2017. Have you heard that simple fact stated on the broadcast media and is it the impression the broadcast media have been giving?” The answer now exactly as it was then: the BBC have no intention of presenting the true facts and their unwavering support of the Tories has not paid off by protecting this public service from the ravages of Tory cuts and threats of privatization. Craig also said that: “The final reason to believe that the Tory lead will narrow from the YouGov constituency model poll is that they themselves reported this.”

It is well worth reviewing these earlier Blog post to gauge Craig’s gut feeling about the highly unpredictable result of the December election and how his analysis was in stark contradiction to the “landslide” victory claimed by the Tories. Indeed there was such a wealth of evidence to support my suspicion that the 2019 General Election result was rigged that I have referred back to these earlier posts here on the Elections Aftermath forum. We can thoroughly trust Craig not to try to make the current Media/BBC propaganda fit the Tory objective or enable Boris Johnson to perpetrate his lies. I will patiently await Craig’s input on the matter.

#50325 Reply
    Kim Sanders-Fisher

“The Will of the Sheeple” Brexit sorted using “‘weapons grade communications techniques’ against the UK population?”
    A July 2019 Guardian Alarm Bell as “The Great Hack: the film that goes behind the scenes of the Facebook data scandal,” is released.

“This week, a Netflix documentary on Cambridge Analytica sheds light on one of the most complex scandals of our time. Carole Cadwalladr, who broke the story and appears in the film, looks at the fallout – and finds ‘surveillance capitalism’ out of control.”

In this July 2019 Guardian Article Carole Cadwalladr highlights one of the astounding revelations from the film “The Great Hack.”
    “There’s a gobsmacking moment, captured in the film, when Kaiser tells the select committee that the British government had classified Cambridge Analytica’s technology as “weapons-grade”. It was export controlled, meaning the company was bound by law to tell the government if it used it overseas. Damian Collins, chair of the committee, is seen digesting this piece of information, and asking: “So what you are saying is that the proposal was for Leave.EU to use what you call ‘weapons grade communications techniques’ against the UK population?”

In seeking to emphasize the point Carole Cadwalladr says: “It’s worth reading that sentence again. There’s no conspiracy here, just important unanswered questions. Did the British government have oversight of Cambridge Analytica’s activities in multiple elections worldwide? Was this “weapons grade” technology used on the British population?”

Cadwalladr goes on to say: “…it’s worth restating what kicked off the entire story. It was only when Cambridge Analytica started writing repeatedly to me, furiously denying any involvement in the EU referendum – despite having previously boasted about it in multiple places online – that I started investigating this byzantine web of people, data and money.”

It is obvious from what Carole Cadwalladr documents here that the totality of this highly effective propaganda disseminating technique was known to the Tory Government well before they called the 2019 General Election when she states that:
    “The official position, including that of the Electoral Commission, is that Cambridge Analytica did no work for Leave.EU. However, that is not the impression left by the film. Collins says, “We’ve documented how Cambridge Analytica worked with Leave.EU, regardless of whether they were paid or not. There are still so many unanswered questions that require further investigation.”

What is blindingly obvious from these revelations is that Boris Johnson’s disgraceful promotion of Brexit, with blatant lies and fear mongering, succeeded in winning the Brexit vote using “‘weapons grade communications techniques’ against the UK population?” What is equally clear is that having secured the authority to force the UK out of the EU by corrupt manipulation of the public for his own personal career promotion, Johnson was determined to coerce the British people into accepting the most damaging form of Crash-Out Brexit. This was accomplished through rigging a mid-winter snap General Election to establish a massive Tory majority so that he was unstoppable in parliament.

Karim Amer and Jehane Noujaim, who produced the film, believe that the fightback is in full swing saying: “The film does a brilliant job of telling the story of the central role data plays in politics, and the way a few big companies can get inside the heads of millions of people.”
    In the light of our recent rigged election I have trouble sharing their optimism, but they add: “The Great Hack is a crucial start of the next stage: “Because now we need action,” she says. “We need law. We have to solve this.”

Does using “‘weapons grade communications techniques’ against the UK population establish “the Will of the People”? No! We must call this out for what it is: Brexit is “The Will of the Sheeple!”
    The British are not a nation of brain-dead automatons seeking perpetual subjugation and exploitation through subversive mind control. We can and we must fight back by disputing the result of the corrupt Brexit vote and the rigged 2019 General Election.

HOW TO FIGHT BACK: Visit this recently discovered new Blog: “The Daily GasLamp,” dedicated to exposing the corruption that has perpetrated our Electoral System. I have already posted several Blog post excerpts to provide a flavour of the content so far. Part 1 of a New Post detailing background information on Cambridge Analytica has just been posted on the Daily GasLamp. One of my previous post listed a total of Nine Important Petitions with Links; please read, sign, share and Link to all of these Petitions.

#50336 Reply
    Kim Sanders-Fisher

In a series of new posts The GasLamp focuses attention on the corrupt influence of dodgy Tech Companies in Elections.
    To avoid excessively lengthy posts this was broken down into parts the first of which went up on the 20th of February.

In: “What is all the fuss about Cambridge Analytica: Part 1” the GasLamp provides detailed background information on Cambridge Analytica, with the goal that founders, Bannon and Mercer, had in creating a subsidiary of Mercer’s SCL to wield covert influence over US voters. There is an overview of the history of SCL Group’s involvement in the Behavioural Dynamics Institute (BDI) and how their research was shifted to commercial applications in a lucrative field: “in military disinformation campaigns to social media branding and voter targeting”.

This Part 1 post elaborates on the origins of the subversive Tech being used to warp our elections. With more information on the SCL group to appear in another instalment, the GasLamp states that according to SCL its methodology: “has been approved or endorsed by agencies of the Government of the United Kingdom and the Federal government of the United States, among others.” That should very seriously worry us all..

In Part 2 The GasLamp post reveals the background of major funder, American Robert Mercer, and how the EU Referendum in the UK was used to “test run, Cambridge Analytica’s approach to influence elections.” Mercer’s donation of Cambridge Analytica’s services to Nigel Farage at Leave.EU, enabled them to use illegally harvested date from Facebook profiles to send individualized targeted shock ads filled with scare mongering disinformation to manipulate people into voting for Brexit. The piece also reveals Dominic Cummings VoteLeave access to the same Cambridge Analytica technology, channelled through the Canadian company AggregateIQ, to deliver “an estimated one billion individually curated targeted adverts to voters in the lead up to the Brexit referendum, in contravention of established voting rules.”

Part 2 concludes with a TED Talk where Carole Cadwalladr tells of returning to her childhood home in Blyth Valley, Wales on a mission to understand why the local population in this former coal mining town, that had benefited so enormously from EU funded regeneration projects and was virtual devoid of resettled migrants, chose to return the strongest vote for Brexit in the UK? Their decision made no logical sense until she uncovered the covert influence of those personalized campaign ads that were designed to deliberately deceive, sowing the seeds of fear and hatred in a deprived staunchly Labour community.

There are serious questions that still remain unanswered with regard to the source of all the funding that enabled the conserted onslaught of disinformation. Both VoteLeave and Leave.EU failed to inform the UK Electoral Commission of Mercer’s funding or free service donations and this was probably not the only source of foreign funding that violated UK Law. Even when the Electoral Commission established that the VoteLeave campaign was guilty of breaking Electoral Law this serious breach was glossed over in the media and thus failed to convince the British public that Electoral fraud had irrevocably corrupted the Brexit vote.

Restoring security and integrity to the UK Electoral Process, through investigating this criminal activity after parliament is driven to vote in favour of authorizing increasing the remit and powers of the UK Electoral Commission: does that vital imperative matter to you? This worthy goal is precisely the cut and thrust of the Petition I created that is hosted on Avaaz. If you have yet to review the Petition, please read, sign, share and Link to it here:

#50356 Reply
    Kim Sanders-Fisher

Where there warning signs about Funding, Fake News and Data Manipulation that we all missed as far back as 2018?
    According to a July 2018 analysis in the Canary: “An £8.4m donation to the Leave campaign may have changed UK history.” This Canary Article revealed that: “On 29 July, a report [pdf] entitled Disinformation and ‘fake news’ emerged following a cross-party parliamentary inquiry. It examines “issues concerning the very future of democracy” in the UK following the EU referendum. Its findings are damning.” An additional revelation on page 51 of the report stated that: “…a Leave group received the ‘largest donation to a political campaign in British history’.” Our future misery was bought and paid for by the wealthiest billionaires in our country. The Interim Report cited by the Canary and the Final Report on “Disinformation and Fake News” go to the Parliament UK Website.

Within the article is a deeply disturbing quote from Arron Banks that exposes the deliberate and wickedly deceptive way he had endorsed the gross manipulation of unsuspecting UK voters with Leave.EU’s Social Media campaign he described as: “a firestorm that, just like a bush fire, it blows over the thing. Our skill was creating bush fires and then putting a big fan on and making the fan blow. […] the immigration issue was the one that set the wild fires burning.” This unrelenting firestorm of sickening online bile was further reinforced by the now infamous ‘Breaking Point’ posters that were reported to police as a “blatant attempt to incite racial hatred.”

Also in the report and highlighted by the Canary was the alarming fact that Andy Wigmore, Leave.EU’s director of communications, was reportedly recorded discussing: “the power of using emotion, rather than facts, which ‘created a wave of hatred and racism and all this right movement, empowering all those things’.” How much further to the far right do we want to lurch under this dubiously elected Tory Government that has ensconced all of the most extreme Brexiteers in a position of untrammelled power? According to the report Wigmore also referenced the “Nazis’ propaganda strategy.”

Shockingly, back at the time of that July 2018 Report the UK Electoral Commission admitted that: “Only the company and campaigner know why a voter was targeted and how much was spent on a particular campaign.” It is now well past time for us to demand that our government must fully empower our Electoral Commission to reign in this abuse: time to “Rescue our Watchdog!” But three and a half years on the rigged 2019 General Election has unwittingly facilitated driving the UK further towards the Brexit precipice.

From the Canary article sighting the report we learned that it was in a document from Cambridge Analytica’s presentation pitch to Leave.EU where they stated that “We will co-ordinate a programme of targeted solicitation, using digital advertising and other media as appropriate to raise funds for Leave.EU in the UK, the USA, and in other countries.” Any such solicitation of overseas funding is a direct violation of UK Electoral Law; this is freely admitted to in writing. Why was this fraudulent manipulation and access to illegal funding for targeted subversive campaigning not enough to delegitimize the Brexit vote?

Although ultra far right American Steve Bannon “introduced Cambridge Analytica to Arron Banks and to Leave.EU,” following the Brexit success, more recently he has been in communication with Boris Johnson whose lies helped propel the Leave campaign to victory. Page 38 of the report explicitly connects Cambridge Analytica and AggrigateIQ, the company Dominic Cummings relied on for exactly the same harvested data to target voters with dark subversive messaging and blatant lies. This despicable unelected master puppeteer has now been rewarded with the supreme advisory role at number 10 in a crucial position to manipulate the policies of Boris Johnson as he consolidates his dictatorship of our failing state.
    :
    Back in 2018 this crucial report picked up by the Canary outlined allegations of data harvesting exposing the data misuse facilitated by Facebook. Mark Zuckerberg’s arrogant refusal to testify as he seeks to continue hiding the full extent of Facebook’s disgraceful illegal data mining and vile dissemination of corrosive false advertising defies justice. Three and a half years on, while we still do not even know the source of Arron Banks’s massive donation to Leave.EU, while our Electoral Commission remained too powerless and enfeebled to protect our democracy, we were coaxed into a mid-winter snap election from the same team that lied and cheated to force Brexit on the UK.

Now after more lying and cheating under the banner of “Get Brexit Done” we will be forced to crash out of the EU; this is not “The Will of the People” it is “The Will of the Sheeple!” Beyond the disastrous timing there are powerful indications that multiple aspects of that pre Christmas Election were manipulated and rigged to guarantee that Boris Johnson could consolidate his total stranglehold on exclusive power.

What can enlightened people do now? Restoring security and integrity to the UK Electoral Process, through investigating this criminal activity after parliament votes to authorize increasing the remit and powers of the UK Electoral Commission: does that vital imperative matter to you? This worthy goal is precisely the cut and thrust of the Petition I created that is hosted on Avaaz. If you have yet to review the Petition, please read, sign, share and Link to it here: 2019 TORY LANDSLIDE VICTORY DEMANDS URGENT NATIONWIDE INVESTIGATION.

#50367 Reply
    Kim Sanders-Fisher

In a free Society we should not need to beg for Justice! Free Julian Assange. Tories want to Extradite him as a “Bad Guy:” This far right toxic Tory Government has the Journalist and Political Prisoner Julian Assange banged-up in Belmarsh where the British imprison the most dangerous terrorists in the UK. His detention for the non-crime of journalism that embarrassed, or should I say deeply shamed, the US Government could see him extradited to the US to spend the rest of his life behind bars. He could even face torture and execution. Please sign this Petition:

PETITION: #FreeAssange: Sign against Julian Assange’s extradition to the United States!
    Reporters Without Borders (RSF)
    is firmly opposed to the possible extradition of Julian Assange to the United States, where he could be sentenced to up to 175 years in prison for charges that include publishing and providing journalists with information that served the public interest.
    Reporters Without Borders: Assange’s extradition to the US would “threaten the work of all journalists”

Freedom of speech is being suppressed under an unprecedented onslaught from the growing number of despots who dictate policy through their repressive authoritarian regimes around the world: the UK has just joined this elite cabal. Tyrannical policies touted as necessary to keep us safe don’t just strip away our freedoms they endanger our very existence. If Assange is extradited it will set an extremely alarming precedent, that the US will have exercised supreme authority to target a citizen of any nationality, living in any foreign country, for an alleged “Crime” that was not even committed on US soil! Let that concept peculate for a while and you will realize how severely damaging such a universal gagging order would present to democracy worldwide.

The Tories are going after the BBC, as if it wasn’t thoroughly right wing biased enough already; probably they would prefer to turn it into a Fox News look-alike under trusted pal Rupert Murdock! The Main Stream Media is under attack with only selected journalists allowed access to Government officials and press conferences vetted. The progressive news outlets online, already decried as Fake News, will be targeted next: they will be shut down ASAP. The opposition is already outgunned, but by leaning on the press the Tories can select the most inept and docile leader to replace Corbyn and drag the Labour Party back to the right.

MPs who dared to defy Boris Johnson have already been culled from the Tory Party and the brutal finality of their departure stands as a stark warning to new Tory MPs: “toe the line” or leave immediately in disgrace. The Civil Service is about to be gutted in order to install compliant operatives who will fall under the deranged control of Boris Johnsons unelected sidekick Dominic Cummings; those who cannot stay “on message” will face the humiliation of an armed police escort to march them off the premises.

The so called “Henry the Eighth Powers” will make it a lot simpler for the Tories to revamp UK law in their favour once we crash out of the EU. The checks and balances provided by our independent Judiciary will vanish after they become dependent upon Tory Party approval for top appointments and Judicial Review is removed to thoroughly neuter their powers. The horrific consequences of the pledges written large on Page 48 of the Tory Manifesto should truly terrify us all, as problematic barriers like the European Convention on Human Rights are scheduled to be ditched for a far less restrictive redefinition.

Brexit will allow Boris Johnson to not just “take back control,” but to “usurp supreme control;” regressing the UK to its pre EU level that will bring the longest period of stagnation since the Napoleonic era as the rump of “little England” is turned into a slave state for the many in order to enrich the few! Workers rights can be expunged along with other troublesome “Red Tape” like food and safety standards. Wages will plummet just as prices rise, but the right to strike will be severely restricted to the point where it is worthless as a bargaining tool and the unions will finally be totally crushed.

The social safety-net will be completely dismantled; fight for survival or die in destitution. There is no need for the Tories to invest in training as the new immigration policy of “Scavenge, Exploit, Deport” is a much cheaper option for their race to the bottom. Who will take the low paid jobs of our current migrant workforce? The pension age will climb while the state takes a lot less responsibility with regard to paying for it. The so called “Economically inactive” will be forced into all types of menial labour; this will include the disabled and pensioners who will no longer be able to cover the soaring cost of their medications or pay for privatized healthcare under the new US model.

Page 48 also tells us who the Tories have pledged to target: “First they came for…” The Gypsies.; their encampments are to be declared illegal so that their caravans can be seized by police while they are thrown in jail for the criminal offence of being “a traveller.” This same expansion of the Trespass Law could just as easily be used to sanitize our streets by declaring Rough Sleepers and Homeless people a menace to society. How will they warehouse all those targeted individuals? American corporations will build us massive US style for-profit jails to lock up all the “Bad People.”

Two lone terrorist attacks in short succession look suspiciously like Government controlled events. A known dangerous prisoner was released under round the clock surveillance by twenty armed officers, who all failed to notice that he was wearing a suicide vest until after he launched a brutal attack… at which point they promptly shot him dead. Incidents like this offer a devious means of preparing the public for the new Tory agenda of repression and extrajudicial executions. There has already been an attempt to blur the lines between violent terrorists and peaceful protesters; have no doubt that warped redefinition will be snuck in latter when opposition politicians are paying less attention. The thought police will be expanding their remit shortly.

If the UK government really wanted to turbo-charge deradicalization they could employ the successful techniques of Cambridge Analytica. These techniques were originally developed specifically for the deradicalization of terrorist sympathisers, but they have found a far more lucrative use in manipulating elections. PsyOps techniques managed to dupe people all over the UK into voting against their own interests using Fake News in a selectively targeted disinformation program. Why couldn’t these methods of intense brainwashing be put to good use flushing the angst and hate out of a terrorist sympathiser’s head?

All of the classic signs are in place as we inch ever closer to full dictatorship; we really need to remove this toxic far right Tory Government before it can cause any more harm. We must fight the rigged election and the grievous injustice of the persecution of a conscientious investigative journalist and crusading whistleblower. As a demonized Medical Whistleblower myself, I believe Julian Assange is a hero to all Whistleblowers. Assange’s inhumane treatment in Belmarsh prison, and the fact that the current UK Government are seriously considering handing him over to the US authorities, is emblematic of the horror that lies ahead if the Tories are not removed from power.

I have several close friends who sought refuge in England as asylum seekers and prospered after starting a new life here. I have witnessed the impact of our morally bankrupt policy of scavenging medical professionals from countries that could not afford to train them. I have sailed to remote idyllic islands in the Indian Ocean; I can just imagine how much Chagossians must want to return to their homeland. I was appalled to see the squalor of Hudaydah in a country the Peace Corps described as one of the three poorest on earth, but that was decades before the Saudi’s bought our bombs raining down on their children! Still the plight of Palestinians continues, their stolen land as many remain trapped within the Gaza Ghetto, while our current Tory Government supports their persecution under Zionist apartheid. It was our corrupt election, but there was more at stake than just the hopes and dreams of UK citizens here.

Under a progressive left wing Government we could not only end austerity, pay people a living wage, reduce poverty and homelessness while fighting the climate crisis with “The Green New Deal,” but a conscientious, humane PM would protect our natural environment, end the Hostile Environment, take heed of the UN recommendations on UK Poverty, free Julian Assange, return the Chagos Islands and stop selling arms to foreign despots around the globe. All of this injustice would stop if we removed the most hateful far right Government of Boris Johnson. It is not beyond our capabilities, if the public take swift action to end this dystopian nightmare by working to delegitimize the Tory dictatorship through challenging and exposing the rigged 2019 Election.

It is our duty to seek justice through relentless protest, to demand Freedom for Julian Assange with this vital Petition. But also to demand a more expansive level of justice for us all with a resolution after the corrupt election result is fully exposed. Please sign the Petition to help make this possible: 2019 TORY LANDSLIDE VICTORY DEMANDS URGENT NATIONWIDE INVESTIGATION.

#50388 Reply
    J

So Kim, what do you think about the idea of crowd funding full page ads in the national papers with stories like these:

etc, etc

asking people to respond if they or anyone they know has had a similar experience. Both the fund raiser and the adverts will publicise the story and the data recovered could actually be enough (in conjunction with election data) to prove it.

#50389 Reply
    J

Did you see Craigs initial post on CA?

The Deep State Breaks Surface

#50405 Reply
    Kim Sanders-Fisher

J – We must try to start coordinating the effort more effectively or it will fade away as everyone sinks back into their depressed state of fatalistic complacency. A few of those who regularly visit Craig’s Blog check in here sporadically, but among those few who can we count on to ramp up the Social Media contacts? There are people on both Twitter and Facebook who could be of great value due to their huge following and I think this is possibly more valuable than newspaper ads and it’s expense free. Could you for example contact someone like Rachael_Swindon on Facebook because she could provide a far more effective megaphone than costly print ads.

We need those activists on Twitter to post Links to this Forum and “The Daily GasLamp” where regular information is available. There are a total of Nine relevant Petitions that I found and provided Links to here on this Forum post: #50261 to have them all together in one place. Despite the repeated posting of a Link to my Petition it is barely shifting as so few have gone there to sign; it seems most other Petitions are progressing just as slowly. There is now a dedicated website, “The Daily GasLamp,” posting information specifically related to the rigged election, the PsyOps used by Cambridge Analytica to target voters and other aspects of this growing problem of Electoral Fraud, but although I have posted Links, relatively few people are finding this new site.

The biggest problem we appear to have is coordinating between all of the people working on this and gathering all of the evidence and information in one place. “Postal Vote Investigation @PostalVoteProbe” on Twitter is gathering valid evidence and so is another person on Twitter “Facts Central @StillDelvingH,” but we need to connect the dots. Because I am not on Twitter, I find it really hard to keep track of who posted what and when, but I don’t think I could handle the stress of joining. In hindsight I am really glad I never joined Facebook; the more we know about the company the creepier it sounds.

Facebook and Twitter may be the only way to lure an Investigative Journalist to our cause or attract a really high profile Facebook activist to widely publicize the situation. I have tried to post comments on other sites and reply to articles posted on the Internet, but the frequent, fast paced, very brief quips from a smart phone are not in my skill set. My mobile is MIA since I put it aside when the screen got damaged; I am also dyslexic and so uncoordinated I never send texts anyway. I do realize that a huge amount can be achieved through Twitter, Facebook, etc messaging; if you have good connections please make smart use of them to promote this cause.

Posting comments after articles appearing online is really great way to get the word out there cost free. In terms of paid print Ads we might do better to consider the team at “Led by Donkeys” as they already have experience and contacts through past Crowdfunding campaigns. They are well recognized and made a significant impact with their efforts, but they might now be looking for a new way to direct their talents following the disastrous 2019 Election. If their team were to realize that this vote was probably rigged and a new campaign could potentially expose the truth to change the outcome, we might get very enthusiastic support. The only contacts for them that I can find is via Facebook or Twitter.

I will stick to my comments and trying to maintain a resource on this Forum so that the background information is available in at least one place online. As a former Whistleblower myself, I know the importance of finding a fertile reservoir of support as it ensures that a potential informant knows there are people who will be believe them if and when they come forward. I feel certain that there are potential informants out there, who have critical evidence that could blow this scandal wide open, but they are being intimidated into silence. Part of that strategy is to convince the Whistleblower that no one will ever believe them and that the public have now moved on. The regular postings here and on the GasLamp help to prove that is not the case.

I have also tried to email the Consortium of Investigative Journalists, Open Democracy, plus Carole Cadwalladr, John Pilger and others, but no response yet. These organizations and high profile Journalists receive a blizzard of emails and it is very hard to cut through that clutter. Can you contact or connect via Twitter or Facebook with the people that I am failing to reach? Try to get in touch with the “Led by Donkeys” team. It will only boost our cause if any of these people hear from several passionate progressive activists on the same subject; I think this is our most vital next move so I hope you can commit to helping out.

#50406 Reply
    Paul Barbara

@ Kim Sanders-Fisher February 25, 2020 at 12:44
    I sent this message to ‘Led By Donkeys’ Facebook page:
    ‘Could some of you check out this Blog Forum, and contact Kim Sanders-Fisher, who is eager to contact you, but is not on Facebook or Twitter:
    ‘Elections Aftermath: Was our 2019 Vote & the EU Referendum Rigged? #TORYRIG2019’: https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/forums/topic/elections-aftermath-was-our-2019-vote-the-eu-referendum-rigged-toryrig2019/#post-50302
    Hopefully it will get someone’s attention.

#50410 Reply
    Kim Sanders-Fisher

I wish it was easier to just contact people directly by drafting a meaningful personal message sent via email or by picking up the phone and for a friendly chat.

The only option nowadays is to join the pool of victims of the morally bankrupt rogue Internet Company, Facebook, on their vacuous Website, that scavenges your private data to flog of to the highest bidder in a betrayal of the trust of all its users.

Alternatively one must learn to master that weird thumb twitching technique and carve up a logical train of thought into obscure sound-bites to be publicly displayed on Twitter. Am I the only one who feels we have regressed?

#50427 Reply
    Kim Sanders-Fisher

NEW GASLAMP Daily Gaslight Part 3 in a series of posts that focus primarily on Cambridge Analytica, Part 3 makes a slight detour to: “discuss the difference between propaganda and gaslighting and why this matters when considering GE2019 Election Fraud.” In an analysis of Propaganda we are reminded that: “Truth is not the absence of propaganda; propaganda thrives in presenting different kinds of truth, including half truths, incomplete truths, limited truths, out of context truths.”

One particular statement about Propaganda encapsulated the devious agenda of the Leave Campaign and the malign influence of the controlling protagonists of Brexit now ensconced in number 10: “Propaganda is not so much designed to change opinions so much as reinforce existing opinions, prejudices, attitudes.” But then, despite the firm belief that I am not easily swayed, there was a line that resonated with my own personal experience: “The most successful propaganda will lead people to action or inaction through reinforcement of what people already believe to be true.”

I was reminded of my first crewing job aboard a sailing yacht heading from Antibes to Corsica. It was a wet and rough windward passage and I felt really queasy at the helm of the 48’ Hinckley on night watch as we longingly searched for the light that marked the northern tip of Corsica. It was such a relief to see the light that the core details of the light’s characteristics were glossed over in the determination to just head for the lighthouse. Imagine our disappointment as we approached and were forced to realize that the pattern of flashes was completely wrong. Cold and tired, we were so convinced that it must be our light that our whole perception of what we were looking at had changed to meet our eager expectations.

We are all equally capable of falling victim to persuasive messages or concepts that we are eager and waiting to embrace. Beyond extending the length of our voyage, no harm befell us due to this error, but it was an important lesson learned. No matter how much we might want to deny it, we are all susceptible to certain propaganda messages at some point. The illegal data mining of Facebook accounts provided enough information for Cambridge Analytica to know precisely what customized messages would engage which targeted recipients. We imagine that all of those messages stoked bigotry and fear of migrants, but the truth is we have no idea. A person passionate about something as innocuous as animal welfare might have received a totally different type of message with an equally corrosive item of Fake News, we just don’t know.

This GasLamp post offers tools to help recognise the common features of this deceptive strategy in order to effectively combat its toxic influence. Despite the admission that: “propaganda is a powerful tool which can be used for good or ill,” our decision making should include an evaluation of “cui bono: who benefits?” This statement offers hope for the future because clearer mandatory declarations of who is funding political messages, no matter what medium they are delivered through, will shine a valuable spotlight on how obscenely wealthy people are manipulating our voting choices for their own material gain.

Another tactic that was flagged up was the overly simplistic messaging like: “take back control” or “get Brexit done” it was stated that these deceptively basic slogans had: “only one purpose: to hide complexity and realities.” I would add to that theme the age old saying: “If it sounds too good to be true it probably is!” With Brexit it was huge trade deals that would be done and dusted within a few months; during the election it was the equally incredulous “40 New Hospitals!” In reality those future trade negotiations will take years to materialize and despite the absence of funding, impossible construction logistics and a distinct lack of NHS staf, Boris Johnson has his team of spineless sycophants were caught on camera chanting his “40 new Hospitals” lie.

Part 3 concludes with a list of “warning signs” to help identify Gaslighting. To make the listed warning signs relevant to the recent 2019 Election the GasLamp provides a set of: “examples in the past where Gaslighting has been carried out, preparing the ground to make propaganda effective.” There is no doubt that every one of the listed tactics was used in the UK electoral. In my estimation the most alarming and distressing of these sample deliberate deceptions was perpetrated by our state broadcaster the BBC in direct violation on the Purdah political neutrality rules. This gross injustice will never end unless you decide to take decisive action.

Two online Petitions have now joined forces in an attempt to hold the BBC to account so please visit their Joint Petition; Sign Here.
    Few people have fought so hard and endured so much to give voice to courageous Whistleblowers, than the Journalist and political prisoner, Julian Assange, held in Belmarsh prison awaiting extradition to the US. Please sign the Petition to Free Julian Assange. For all of the vitally important reasons to “Rescue our Watchdog” because All Votes Must Count, please read, sign, share and Link to this Petition: 2019 TORY LANDSLIDE VICTORY DEMANDS URGENT NATIONWIDE INVESTIGATION.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 518 total)
Reply To: Elections Aftermath: Was our 2019 Vote & the EU Referendum Rigged? #TORYRIG2019
Your information: