Reply To: Vaccine contaminants and safety

Latest News Forums Discussion Forum Vaccine contaminants and safety Reply To: Vaccine contaminants and safety

Paul Barbara

@ Clark August 26, 2019 at 17:01
As a Christian I have very good reason to believe that those in power are essentially evil; Jesus on at least three occasions referred to the Devil as the ‘Prince of this world’. I do not, however, expect you to believe that, just because it is in the New Testament. However, having that as an anchor, I am much more sure of the evil nature of our ‘Leaders and Betters’ when I see the results of their actions – not just selfish and self-serving, but in so many cases downright evil.
Here is another ‘anchor’ from the New Testament: ‘And the devil led him (Jesus) into a high mountain, and shewed him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time. And he said to him: To thee will I give all this power, and the glory of them; for to me they are delivered, and to whom I will, I give them. If thou therefore wilt adore before me, all shall be thine.’ Luke lV : 5-7
It is my faith (and like I say, I don’t expect you to share it) which bolsters what otherwise would seem to be a cock-sure overconfidence in my assessments. It is also the result of a long life (I sense it coming to a close before long) largely campaigning against literally murderous, barbarous regimes, all too often supported by the so-called ‘Western Democracies’. Nowadays, they hardly bother to even profess to be ruled by treaties and agreements – take the false invasion of Iraq for non-existent WMD’s, Libya, Syria, Yemen, Venezuela, the reversion to good old Piracy by the ‘Royal Navy’ over the boarding and holding of the Iranian tanker.
International Treaties? Only till they don’t serve their pro-Western purposes.
Yes, I do tend to see evil surrounding us on all sides, but not from ‘conspiracy theories’ or paranoia, but from very real conspiracies and murderous crimes: Secretary of State Madeleine Albright: ‘..I think this is a very hard choice, but the price–we think the price is worth it..’ (Re 500,000 dead children due to Western sanctions, just like they are applying now against Syria, Iran, Venezuela).
And the nuking of Japan, not as claimed to speed up the end of the Pacific War, but to frighten and threaten Russia.
Neither we nor our cousins across the pond are, and probably never have been, the ‘good guys’, though Hollywood and the MSM might not agree.

You carry on, giving the PTB the benefit of the doubt.