Reply To: 13 Misconceptions About Global Warming

Latest News Forums Discussion Forum 13 Misconceptions About Global Warming Reply To: 13 Misconceptions About Global Warming

Harry Tick

This video contains no hard analysis of data. It is just the usual propaganda. He could be right in part. He might be completely wrong. The point is people on either side can choose data to support their argument.
One thing that is obvious to me is that the current “Climate Crisis/ER emergency” is a top-down operation, the objectives of which are economic and political rather than environmental. This is the new ‘Communism’, an instrument for economic regeneration in the west and the facilitation of the installation of global governance. The other obvious thing is that whatever is taking place is definitely not primarily driven by CO2 levels. Again, this bull**** creates a pretext for Orwellian control over societies.

There was no ‘Climate Crisis’ during the Medieval warm period nor during the mini-ice-age of the 1700s.

Here is just one comment (made by an expert reviewer for the IPCC) picked at random from a climate forum:

neilperth at 14:02 PM on 7 October, 2009
In an interview with Dr. Nils-Axel Mörner (head of the Paleogeophysics and Geodynamics department at Stockholm University in Sweden, past president (1999-2003) of the INQUA Commission on Sea Level Changes and Coastal Evolution, and leader of the Maldives Sea Level Project – he has been studying the sea level and its effects on coastal areas for some 35 years) by EIR (Argentine Foundation for a Scientific Ecology) [http://www.mitosyfraudes.org/Calen7/MornerEng.html] he talked about the IPCC misrepresentation of sea level data: “Then, in 2003, the same data set, which in their [IPCC’s] publications,… was a straight line—suddenly it changed, and showed a very strong line of uplift, 2.3 mm per year, the same as from the tide gauge… It was the original one which they had suddenly twisted up, because they entered a “correction factor,” … I accused them of this at the Academy of Sciences in Moscow —I said you have introduced factors from outside; it’s not a measurement. It looks like it is measured from the satellite, but you don’t say what really happened. And they answered, that we had to do it, because otherwise we would not have gotten any trend! That is terrible! As a matter of fact, it is a falsification of the data set. … So all this talk that sea level is rising, this stems from the computer modeling, not from observations. The observations don’t find it! I have been the expert reviewer for the IPCC, both in 2000 and last year. The first time I read it, I was exceptionally surprised.