Reply To: New report released: WTC 7 was not destroyed by fire on 9/11/2001

Latest News Forums Discussion Forum New report released: WTC 7 was not destroyed by fire on 9/11/2001 Reply To: New report released: WTC 7 was not destroyed by fire on 9/11/2001

Clark

Regarding quote 1 and quote 2; it must be years since I posted about that on the 9/11 thread. There might even be another article; I did think that the article was ABC, and that I couldn’t find the original, but found it on archive.org.

How; no. Why the duck do you get permission from an insurer to detonate a load of explosives illegally smuggled into an occupied building? You can’t legally just rig a building full of people for demolition; there are laws about that sort of thing Node. I do sometimes wonder if you’re being serious. Can you imagine the conversation?

“Hello, this is Silverstein, policyholder #3795182, WTC7. Yeah, I never mentioned it, but I’ve been having that building packed with explosives… What?… Yes, about 10,000 staff…. Yes, about that many present each working day last week…. Look, I… What do you mean, why? It’s my ducking building isn’t it? I can do as I like with it. Look, I haven’t got much time right now, will you pay out if I detonate them?… What do you mean, it was a breach of my terms and conditions?…”