Reply To: New report released: WTC 7 was not destroyed by fire on 9/11/2001

Latest News Forums Discussion Forum New report released: WTC 7 was not destroyed by fire on 9/11/2001 Reply To: New report released: WTC 7 was not destroyed by fire on 9/11/2001

Pooh

Thank you, Clark

“I doubt I have the background knowledge to assess a chemistry paper.”

I understand. No problem.
Selected excerpts from the article at GlobalResearch.

Full text. Have a look. It’s not difficult to follow the argument if you are interested and have a bit of time to spare.
http://aneta.org/NielsHarrit_org/BenthamOpenThermite.pdf

Niels Harrit interview, 10min

“But thermitic materials make no sense for the Twin Towers. If structural failure were to occur across a full cross-section, there’s no way they could not collapse.”

I’d like to reserve judgement on this for the time being.

With respect. The Open Chemical Physics Journal is a peer-reviewed publication. It is available to everyone to read, find errors and make them public. As far as I know, no valid criticisms have come to light in the eleven years since its publication.

Please don’t think I’m trying to blind you with science. Reading through many of your comments, I’ve noticed that you have cited many academic papers. Am I now to understand that you neither have personal knowledge of their contents, nor are able to follow their authors’ arguments? Say, for instance, I peruse a paper you cite, find errors and tell you about my findings. Will you reply that you are not in a position to judge, and if so, what’s the purpose of your citing the paper? The way I see it is that we got talking about something we both are interested in, and I presumed that it would be ok to accept your format of discussion. Now it appears that I might’ve been mistaken.

If you really would like to continue our discussion, perhaps it would be a good idea for you to tell me how you would like me to go about it.

Incidentally, I was in the Oxford Circus-Marble Arch area on 15 April last year.

Stay safe.