Reply To: 9/11 Building 7 UAF engineering report continued.

Latest News Forums Discussion Forum 9/11 Building 7 UAF engineering report continued. Reply To: 9/11 Building 7 UAF engineering report continued.

Paul Barbara

@ Clark April 21, 2020 at 02:47
I didn’t know William Rodriguez’ testimony was published. But serious issues arise – they read differently to his testimony, which I have heard in person from him a number of times, about how the first explosion came from below him (and he was in Basement B1), then the second came some 7 seconds later from above.
As you can see from link below, parts of his testimony are still restricted.
http://911blogger.com/node/19439
I heard him tell his story at least two, and more likely three or four times. I have a picture of myself giving him a book (‘Operation Cyanide’, what else?).
I totally believe his story, that he was feted by the government and media, was offered his own TV show, and encouraged to become a politician, and got a medal from Bush, but that they dropped him like a hot potato when he insisted on there being explosions in the North Tower.
He said he had two hundred friends who died in the collapse (he had been working in the Tower almost twenty years).