Reply To: Vaccine contaminants and safety

Latest News Forums Discussion Forum Vaccine contaminants and safety Reply To: Vaccine contaminants and safety

Paul Barbara

@ SA April 29, 2020 at 04:08
Kindly inform me which article you are referring to, and evidence of it being withdrawn (and by whom, and if possible on what grounds).
In the interim, here is information put before one of the two Houses who make up Italy’s Parliament, the Chamber of Deputies, by a doctor (I am trying to get more info about this doctor). The original is in the form of a video, which is in Italian, so I have included another video, a news video from the UK Column, which has the text in English (and where I obtained the the information): ‘UK Column News’ – 27th April 2020′; go to news video from 40:35 – 51:09.

Also of note: ‘Denmark rushes through emergency coronavirus law’: The Local DK

‘…As well as enforcing quarantine measures, the law also allows the authorities to force people to be vaccinated, even though there is currently no vaccination for the virus.
It also empowers them to prohibit access to public institutions, supermarkets and shops, public and private nursing homes and hospitals, and also to impose restrictions on access to public transport.
Initially, the government wanted to the law to give the police the right to enter private homes without a court order if there is a suspicion of coronavirus infection. But this was dropped after opposition from parties in the parliament…’

So the PTB want to not only make shedloads of money on vaccines, but make their poisonous crap mandatory, at least in Denmark (vaccines are already mandatory in China).

• This reply was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by modbot.