Reply To: Vaccine contaminants and safety

Latest News Forums Discussion Forum Vaccine contaminants and safety Reply To: Vaccine contaminants and safety

Paul Barbara

@ SA May 1, 2020 at 07:24
‘…I also posted an extract from Dr Mikovits’ Wikipedia page saying that she is a prominent activist anti vaxxer…’ Do you really expect me to chase after Wikipedia BS? Maybe find out what Philip Cross thinks?
I won’t even bother to check it to find if it mentions that Fauci cheated her and her co-worker out of the honour of discovering something or other (my memory is pretty bad on some things) by delaying the publishing and giving the report to a friend, who reproduced Dr Mikovits’ and her co-workers’ work and claimed credit, because if it had been on Wilepedia, Cross or their ilk would have removed it, because it didn’t have a MSM confirmatory article.
Please yourself if you reply, or check out my comments. The one above details (in the video) a great deal of dangerous stuff in vaccines that should not be there, and names them (in many cases the lab/s could not identify stuff, but knew it shouldn’t be there because it was not on the list of things in the vaccine by the manufacturer). So it certainly is not ‘Conspiracy Theory’ to allege they put dangerous stuff in vaccines. Read it or not, please yer sen, but if you don’t like it, don’t bother replying to my comments. Admittedly, it would be hard to answer the questions the video brings up, so it’s a good time to ‘quit in a huff’.