Reply To: Vaccine contaminants and safety

Latest News Forums Discussion Forum Vaccine contaminants and safety Reply To: Vaccine contaminants and safety

SA

By the way Paul. I was in no way endorsing Cancer active although it is not a bad place to start. It seems from what I gather to take a holistic approach to treatment of cancer so that patients may benefit from all aspects of cancer treatment including the promotion of healthy diets and lifestyle, endorsing some natural products and so on, but work with not against conventional medicine. You quote this from the gc-MAF article:

Their Florida Clinic was raided and everything removed. Three days later Dr. Bradstreet apparently committed suicide. It was rather puzzling that he would choose to do this by shooting himself as he drove into a river, especially since as a doctor he would have had access to more dignified ways of dying.

but you seem to ignore the message of the article, that there is no real proof that gc-MAF is a wonder treatment for cancer.
In fact the quacks who promote gc-MAF claim that it works for almost anything other than an ingrowing toe nail, including cancer, autism, chronic fatigue syndrome and many other conditions.
Here is a counterfoil for your smug complacency on this subject and the quakery associated with it:
GcMAF, autism “biomed,” and the apparent suicide of an autism quack
In this piece, the blogger who is a surgeon dealing with cancer analysis this whole episode.

James Jeffrey Bradstreet was one of the world’s most famous — or infamous — physicians. He believed vaccines caused autism. He even testified so before Congress. Twice.
But he didn’t just rail against Big Pharma. He also tried to beat it.
Bradstreet offered thousands of autism patients around the globe controversial treatments. He claimed he could effectively cure kids of their autism, cancer and other maladies simply by injecting them with protein shots.
When Bradstreet’s body was found last month in the Rocky Broad River in mountainous North Carolina with a bullet wound to the chest, therefore, friends, family members and patients pointed fingers at drug corporations. The FDA. Anyone but Bradstreet.
“He did not kill himself!” one patient’s parent wrote online.
“May God have vengeance quickly on the evil doers who murdered him!” wrote another.

In any case, Bradstreet fled for North Carolina, and drove three hours northeast to Lake Lure, NC, where he checked into a hotel. There he learned that a First Immune clinic run by Noakes had been shut down in an investigation of five deaths associated with GcMAF treatments. In fairness, it’s not clear whether the deaths were due to GcMAF or just terminal patients dying, but Swiss officials were on the trail as well. Hours after learning of this, Bradford disappeared. He wasn’t seen alive again. Although the investigation is not complete, authorities are satisfied that Bradstreet had committed suicide.

While it’s true that doctors who kill themselves are indeed more than twice as likely to use self-poisoning with drugs or other substances than the general population, they’re actually just as likely to use firearms, even in a population that doesn’t have many guns. In the gun-rich US, firearms are the most common method of physician suicide, being the method of nearly half of physician suicides and only slightly less common than in the general population. So all the incredulous dismissals of the conclusion that Bradstreet killed himself based on the belief that Bradstreet couldn’t have possibly killed himself with a gun because he’s a doctor and doctors don’t kill themselves that way are complete nonsense based on misinformation about physician suicide. To cast doubt on suicide as a cause of Bradstreet’s death will require a lot more than a mistaken belief that doctors don’t kill themselves with firearms, because they do.

The truth Paul is that Dr Broadstreet was trying to fight big Pharma for the profits which he has been making using fake science based on ineffective products.
You know, this discussion has been going on long enough. I feel I am feeding a thread which is harmful fot any readers and for the reputation of Craig Murray. This respected website should really not be used to promote anti-vaccine conspiracy theories. I will do my bit and stop trying to refute your wild allegations based on conspiracy websites. I personally advise others to do the same. It really is not worth the time spent on this, there are other more urgent problems.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by modbot.
  • This reply was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by modbot.