Reply To: Vaccine contaminants and safety

Latest News Forums Discussion Forum Vaccine contaminants and safety Reply To: Vaccine contaminants and safety

Paul Barbara

MMR Vaccine Caused Autism in Two Children According to Federal Vaccine Court‘.
‘…It happened again. The federal Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP) has awarded Ryan Mojabi and his family a multi-million dollar settlement for autism as the result of an injury from the Measles Mumps Rubella (MMR) vaccine. Ryan’s family joins Hannah Poling and at least 85 others who have received judgments for vaccine-induced autism from the VICP. These people aren’t supposed to exist. We are told again and again that vaccines cannot cause autism, vaccines have never caused autism, and vaccines never will cause autism. Except when they do.

Here is the link to the settlement document.
Well, if any of you clicked the link, you would get have got:
‘Page not found
The requested page could not be found.
Howard T. Markey National Courts Building • 717 Madison Place, NW, Washington, DC 20439 • 202-357-6400’
They don’t like it ‘up ’em’.
But no sweat, here it is.
I wonder why they hid the page in the first link, and why no cat seems to have got the MSM’s tongue (though Time Magazine did cover the Poling case)?
‘…Time Magazine summed up the relevance of the Poling case in 2008: …(T)here’s no denying that the court’s decision to award damages to the Poling family puts a chink — a question mark — in what had been an unqualified defense of vaccine safety with regard to autism. If Hannah Poling had an underlying condition that made her vulnerable to being harmed by vaccines, it stands to reason that other children might also have such vulnerabilities.”
Then-director of the Centers for Disease Control Julie Gerberding (who is now President of Merck Vaccines) stated: “The government has made absolutely no statement indicating that vaccines are a cause of autism. This does not represent anything other than a very specific situation and a very sad situation as far as the family of the affected child.”
(The link to the Time article was nixed, but here is the article.

The there is this one: ‘Family to Receive $1.5M+ in First-Ever Vaccine-Autism Court Award‘.

Perhaps this will stop folks from screeching at me time and again that ‘MMR doesn’t cause Autism’. Certainly it doesn’t, not every time. But it can, and it does, especially with Black children.
I don’t know how these cases got to the Vaccine Court in the first place, because Autism cases are normally barred automatically. I read somewhere that there are 4,800 Autism cases ‘in limbo’.