Reply To: Tone and subtext of SARSCov2 propaganda in Britain

Latest News Forums Discussion Forum Tone and subtext of SARSCov2 propaganda in Britain Reply To: Tone and subtext of SARSCov2 propaganda in Britain

Clark

J, April 10 at 15:45“My mistake…”

J, April 11 at 23:43“I merely wanted to test if you had watched it by falsely quoting the film…”

So your comments were either untruthful, manipulative, or both.

J – “You’re deeply afraid of arguments and information which risk changing your mind.”

How utterly iconic of conspiracy theorists. Yes, yes, yes, J; you’re all far superior to sheeple like me.

J – “You prefer to believe your own bullshit, exactly the claim you make about me”

I made no claim about you, unless you also post under some other username but lost track of your own subterfuge; subterfuge might also seem consistent with your “you […] sidestepped my trap slightly” strategy. Maybe you assume deception and conspiracy because that’s what you’re like yourself?

“Where did it come from?” looks to the past, whereas “well what should we do now?” looks to the future. You cited the list of attendees of Event 201; do you suppose that hanging them all from lamp posts would help?