Reply To: Conspiracy Theorists, Why is Westminster Lifting All COVID Restrictions?

Home Forums Discussion Forum Conspiracy Theorists, Why is Westminster Lifting All COVID Restrictions? Reply To: Conspiracy Theorists, Why is Westminster Lifting All COVID Restrictions?

michael norton

In one of my interest groups in which I take physical part, lots of the members also volunteer at vaccination places, they report huge numbers of keen young people, getting there before they open to line up for their first covid jab.
contrast this good story with France
https://www.france24.com/en/europe/20210812-france-urges-better-protection-for-covid-19-vaccination-centres-after-vandalism

According to the interior ministry, some 22 acts of vandalism against testing and vaccination centres as well as pharmacies have been recorded since July 12 alone. Almost 60 threats have also been recorded.

In mid-July, a vaccination centre in Lans-en-Vercors in southeast France was flooded with a hosepipe, causing damage to equipment. Slogans such as “vaccinations are the new genocide” were found daubed on the walls.

I can not work out why they are so angry?