Reply To: Climate, the science, politics, economics and anything else

Latest News Forums Discussion Forum Climate, the science, politics, economics and anything else Reply To: Climate, the science, politics, economics and anything else

ET

It has zero to do with democracy or any other political mechanism. And you know that. Climate change is or isn’t happening which can be determined by data analysis. In a democracy or dictatorship the answer will be the same as long as we have the relevant data. Whether we have all the relevant data is a different question.

Should we conduct a poll on whether the earth is flat or spherical? In my view MN if you think the Earth is flat (I’m not implying that you, MN, do) you shouldn’t be allowed to vote in anything – but that is my inner dictator coming out.

Please consider the context I gave to that statement MN. “we should all draw the same logical conclusions from the data….How one thinks or one’s views don’t or shouldn’t play a part.” I mean ‘logical’ in its strictest sense ie. there is no other non-false conclusion that can be drawn from facts.