Vaccine contaminants and safety

Latest News Forums Discussion Forum Vaccine contaminants and safety

Viewing 25 posts - 226 through 250 (of 514 total)
  • Author
    Paul Barbara

@ SA March 26, 2020 at 11:08
      You asked me to answer what I greed with in your list, so I’ll try:
      ‘Big pharma is out to make big money
      Agree
      Big pharma to make money has to be seen to be successful and useful in fulfilling most aims of drugs (a biological way of looking at this is that successful parasites don’t kill or weaken their hosts and in fact some symbiotic organisms benefit the host and themselves as well)
      Disagree – look at their abysmal results with cancer, yet they induce the ‘Authorities’ to mercilessly hound doctors and other health practitioners who use ‘unauthorised’ (but extremely effective) remedies like Gc-MAF. Also they bribe doctors to prescribe or vaccinate with their products. Profuse prescibers can make a great deal of money, I believe some get $hundreds of thousands a year. Worth, to many, turning a blind eye to whether they do any good or not, as long as they don’t kill or do too much harm that is traceable to their prescriptions.
      Big pharma sometimes get things wrong
      Sure, but they should worry. They generally get off with a light (in respect of their massive profits) fine, if their top lawyers can’t get them off (and they generally spin the cases out for donkeys years, often till many victims are dead and buried).
      Big pharma like any big corporations like to create monopolies
      Agreed
      Big pharma lobby governments and put placemen on government boards for their purposes
      Agreed
      Big pharma are part of big capitalism
      <cem>Agreed
      Many vaccines save lives and have rendered some diseases like small pox extinct and others like measles much less of a problem.
      <cem>Here it gets trickier – there are many doctors and medics who question just how effective they really were, given that other factors such as hygiene and natural immunity were at work at the same time. The Big Pharma obviously diligently attempt to deny any links with problems, such as autism, and the government (under their political donation thumbs) back them to the hilt.
      I am obviously convinced that vaccines have been used for immoral purposes, claiming to be for one thing, but with a hidden (often birth control) agenda, as well as the well-attested use of poisonous adjuvants like mercury and aluminium, as well as some using various animal sourced products.<cem>

And just as an example I came across recently (from a comment by Tatyana):
      https://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/03/18/italians-found-way-3-d-print-key-ventilator-piece-1-help-battle-coronavirus-so?
      Many vaccines save lives and have rendered some diseases like small pox extinct and others like measles much less of a problem.
      Another one from the ‘normal suspects’:
      ‘Taxpayers Paid Millions to Design a Low-Cost Ventilator for a Pandemic. Instead, the Company Is Selling Versions of It Overseas.’:
      http://www.yourdestinationnow.com/2020/03/taxpayers-paid-millions-to-design-low.html
      And Jared Kushner is ‘making a deal’ with the company…

Just for interest, I believe that the Covid – 19 was created in the States, and deliberately spread through Wuhan by the US Military Games contingent. I see that as the balance of probabilities, but I’m not certain.

#51592 Reply
      Paul Barbara

Coronavirus Provides Dictators and Oligarchs with a Dream Come True

They’ll come up with a vaccine, all right. Whether it does more harm than good, the Corporations don’t care – they’ll get their dosh, cartloads of it, and will have no liabilities if/when the vaccine program goes pear-shaped.
        And all those folk who give the old knee-jerk reaction, ‘CT’, take a look at the synchronicity of these two events below:

‘On October 18, 2019, a fictional table top pandemic exercise “Event 201” was convened in New York City by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, with the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security, and the World Economic Forum. The exercise was attended by a group of 15 representatives from leading corporate, government and global institutions, including the US Centers for Disease Control. [See list of participants and an excellent summary of the five hour exercise by Mary Holland, legal scholar, General Counsel and Vice Chair of the Children’s Health Defense]
        This simulated exercise exposed the fault lines and unpreparedness; the simulated exercise materialized in the actual events that followed two months later, beginning in China. In the simulated exercise, the pandemic slows down after 18 months, by which time 65 million people are projected to have died. The pandemic was projected to end only after an effective vaccine had been brought to market.
        “The pandemic will continue at some rate until there is an effective vaccine or until 80-90 % of the global population has been exposed. From that point on, it is likely to be an endemic childhood disease.” [View an hour of “Highlights” from the exercise]

>
        On November 15, 2019, before the coronavirus emerged, the CDC posted a job offer for an advisor for a US Quarantine Program

‘The 2019 Military World Games, officially known as the 7th CISM Military World Games and commonly known as Wuhan 2019, was held from October 18–27, 2019 in Wuhan, Hubei, China.Wikipedia’.

And then check this out:
        Exclusive:US Army Brought COVID-19 to China with Fake ‘Military Games’ Team(March 12 story)

Now I can’t say I know whether that is true, but it sure as heck makes a whole bunch of sense to me. Especially combined with the US Military Contingent’s abysmal performance (so bad they were nicknamed ‘Soy Sauce Soldiers’ by the Chinese.

‘RT/Moscow: The US army might have brought the novel coronavirus disease (COVID-19) to China’s Wuhan, the city where the virus was first detected in the country, Chinese Foreign Ministry Spokesman Zhao Lijian said on Thursday.
        “When did patient zero begin in US? How many people are infected? What are the names of the hospitals? It might be US army who brought the epidemic to Wuhan. Be transparent! Make public your data! US owe us an explanation!” Zhao tweeted…’

Patriots News: Covid-19 brought to China by Fake Army for World Military Games

The Chinese Foreign Ministry Spokesman Zhao Lijian may have just put it in the form of a question, but the Chinese have extremely competent intelligence agencies, and may well have proof which they are choosing to not make public (If it became public, the people, and the Eastern concept of ‘Losing Face’, could make war inevitable).

• This reply was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by modbot.
        #51601 Reply
        Paul Barbara

The Freedom Articles: ‘Bill Gates: Mass Gatherings May Never Come Back Unless You’re Vaccinated

Floating a balloon? Not likely, as it has basically been floated many times before.

#51758 Reply
          Paul Barbara

Fast-track (virtually mandatory) Covid – 19 vaxx?
            ‘Here’s why Bill Gates wants indemnity… Are you willing to take the risk?’:
            https://childrenshealthdefense.org/…/heres-why-bill-gates…/…
            ‘..Why are the world’s top vaccine promoters, like Paul Offit and Peter Hotez, frantically warning us about the unique and frightening dangers inherent in developing a coronavirus vaccine?..’
            You know what you can do with your vaxx, Billy-Boy!

#52003 Reply
            Paul Barbara

Dragnet Strikes Again (YouTube) – ‘Bill Gates, No more Public gathering until EVERYONE Gets the Vaccines

Neat trick, eh? Kinda like 9/11, and the way ‘Conspiracy Theorists’ have said things are going to go: Jeremiah Project – ‘Understanding the Hegelian Dialectic‘: Problem – Reaction – Solution

Al Capone understood it, the Cray Brothers understood it, and the Shadow Government and their puppets understand it.
              Collect relatively harmless or very dangerous virus’s/diseases, work on them in labs to weaponise them (make them more dangerous/easier to spread); find a ‘vaccine’ which is problematic in itself (this step may be left till after it has been spread around – bit dodgy, that – it might bite the PTB and their puppets, so I suspect they have a vaccine already, but it won’t be the same as the one the general public get) and mandate universal vaccination or prison/fines/children ‘taken into care’/no access to transport/shops/work/public spaces.
              And, obviously, no mass demonstrations (or even small demonstrations).
              When the ‘weaponised’ virus/whatever is released, it’s best to release it in a perceived enemy’s territory, both to hit them first and to be able to ‘(falsely) blame them for the outbreak (as in Wuhan, and I suspect in previous ‘Foreign’ virus/disease ‘outbreaks’).

#52507 Reply
              Paul Barbara

Yet more evil shenanigans from the CDC:
                Big League Politics – ‘UNREAL: Faulty Coronavirus Tests Sent to States by CDC Were Tainted with Coronavirus‘:

‘Accidentally’ sending out Coronavirus test kits contaminated with Coronavirus! Well, it would increase the numbers, even if it didn’t actually infect anyone.
                The CDC, like so many other US agencies, are literally evil, knowingly spreading contaminated tests and vaccines, as well as false information and recommendations (and possibly mandates).

#52530 Reply
                Paul Barbara

Off-Guardian – ‘The Seven-Step Path from Pandemic to Totalitarianism

The following comment, which appears on the above link, is extremely important. I have read or seen on video the info about the PCR test being no test at all for Covid 19, and that the originator never intended for it to be a test for viral infection. Yet this is the ‘test’ the PTB are pushing, to show just how many of us are or have been ‘infected’,when it shows no such thing.

‘SparkyMcBiff
                  The fact is that there is NO test that is specific for COVID19. In fact the man who won a Nobel Prize for developing the PCR technique, which is presently being used for testing for COVID19 says that it was NEVER MEANT to be used for any diagnostic test. The test is just identifying segments of RNA that can com from any corona virus, of which there are dozens and are very common. (ie. the common cold). We are being played people.
                  120ReplyApr 25, 2020 11:54 AM’

#52537 Reply
                  SA

Sadly OffGuardian has turned into a website with a single issue agenda and not an open view in the pandemic. Sadly I don’t read its rantings anymore.

#52549 Reply
                    Paul Barbara

[ Mod: From the moderation rules for commenters:

Contribute
                      Contributions which are primarily just a link to somewhere else will be deleted. You can post links, but give us the benefit of your thoughts upon them.

Kindly also avoid posting bare URLs, to facilitate faster page loading.

Regards. ]

The HighWire with Del Bigtree (YouTube) – ‘THE REAL HOAX: REPORTER CAUGHT ON TAPE

Gee, the MSM spreading the truth (but only by accident).

• This reply was modified 4 years, 4 months ago by modbot.
                      #52554 Reply
                      Paul Barbara

@ SA April 26, 2020 at 02:59l
                        The important point was the comment – do you disagree with the comment?
                        Do you see how, if true, this whole issue is being manipulated?

#52574 Reply
                        SA

How is this authenticated? Is there a reliable second source. There is a lot of misinformation out there and I am not really prepared to examine and waste time authenticating them.

#52615 Reply
                          Paul Barbara

@ SA April 26, 2020 at 13:30

‘Kary Mullis dies at age 74’ (Chemical & Engineering News).
                            ‘…Kary B. Mullis, Nobel Laureate in Chemistry, died Aug. 7 of pneumonia at the age of 74. He won the 1993 Nobel Prize in Chemistry for his invention of the polymerase chain reaction (PCR) method for copying and amplifying DNA. Mullis invented the PCR method in 1983 as a chemist at Cetus Corporation.
                            The original version of PCR that Mullis developed uses repeated cycles of elevated temperatures to separate DNA strands, which are then copied by a heat-stable DNA polymerase. Repeating the cycle many times leads to an exponential increase in the quantity of DNA. In this way, even traces of DNA can be amplified into amounts that can be easily sequenced or quantified….’
                            ‘…died Aug. 7 (2019) of pneumonia at the age of 74…’

How convenient for the PTB.Admittedly, 74 is a fair age, but to die, and of pneumonia (I would bet it was Covid 19 – I am aware it didn’t ‘officially’ occur till December).
                            I haven’t yet come up with a direct quote from him re that the PCR should not be used for diagnosis, but have come across the allegation from so many sources I’m pretty sure it is genuine. Obviously, neither I nor any one else in this world can ask him now. I’ll keep looking, but perhaps the ‘censoring algorithms’ have been at work.

Here is an article by someone who knew the scientist who invented the PCR test, with quite a lot of useful info:

‘The Corona Simulation Machine: Why the Inventor of The “Corona Test” Would Have Warned Us Not To Use It To Detect A Virus’ by Celia Farber.
                            ‘…Kary Mullis was a scientist. He never spoke like a globalist, and said once, memorably, when accused of making statements about HIV that could endanger lives: “I’m a scientist. I’m not a lifeguard.” That’s a very important line in the sand. Somebody who goes around claiming they are “saving lives,” is a very dangerous animal, and you should run in the opposite direction when you encounter them. Their weapon is fear, and their favorite word is “could.” They entrap you with a form of bio-debt, creating simulations of every imaginable thing that “could” happen, yet hasn’t. Bill Gates has been waiting a long time for a virus with this much, as he put it, “pandemic potential.” But Gates has a problem, and it’s called PCR…’
                            ‘..I asked Dr. Rasnick what advice he has for people who want to be tested for COVID-19.
                            “Don’t do it, I say, when people ask me,” he replies. “No healthy person should be tested. It means nothing but it can destroy your life, make you absolutely miserable.”
                            One of the countless head-spinning mysteries of this whole Corona Situation has been the advent of famous people, from Tom Hanks and his wife, to Sophie Trudeau, to Prince Charles (AND BoJo!) announcing they had “tested positive” for COVID-19 and were self-quarantining. In all these famous-powerful people cases, the symptoms were either non-existent or mild. Why, one wondered, did they make such hay about it? The British Royals, especially, seemed to contradict their ethos of secrecy in this case…’

In other words, their ‘PCR Test’ seems to be a ‘pile of pants’; ‘“When I use a test,’ Gates and Fauchi said in rather scornful tones, ‘it means just what I choose it to mean — neither more nor less.’ (quoting Humpty Dumpty).

“The first thing to know is that the test is not binary,” he said. “In fact, I don’t think there are any tests for infectious disease that are positive or negative.” David Crowe.

Results depend on how many times you replicate the sample in the PCR test – on that depends the result – positive, indeterminate or negative. Again, a ‘pile of pants’.
                            They can make it go either way – loads of positives, or not.
                            They control the strings to detain us all indefinitely in our homes, possibly try to mandate compulsory vaccines (that should please you!), restrictions on travel, transport, and anything else they fancy restricting us on, possibly demonstrations. Possibly do away with that awfully dangerous voting system of going to a voting station, and replacing it with 100% postal or online voting?

#52616 Reply
                            SA

Oh dear.
                              I am not sure that ‘a pile of pants’ is a commonly used expression amongst scientists.
                              Next.

#52639 Reply
                              Paul Barbara

@ SA April 27, 2020 at 16:57
                                No, not good enough; that was my comment, and though it isn’t the sort of expression I would use, I was mirroring it’s use by a UK govt. agency, re a case for asylum.
                                So, now that has been cleared up, do you have no other comment, on an article by a friend of the inventor of the PCR test, who conveniently ‘died of pneumonia’ (I suspect infected with Covid 19 – they do love rubbing people’s noses in what they can do with impunity – like infecting Jack Ruby with the very same extremely virulent cancer they had produced to kill Castro, of which plot Ruby was aware of) in 2019?
                                Please don’t go off on a tangent to attack my comments – comment on the article.

#52640 Reply
                                SA

Paul
                                  You gave no links. I need to read the original to make a comment. But it seems the world is a dangerous place where people get bumped off willy nilly.

#52641 Reply
                                  SA

Mullis denies AIDS is caused by a virus, and denied climate change and says PCR not useful for diagnosing viruses. Just because he discovered the PCR Does not mean that everything he then says is correct especially when it goes against science. You see some people, especially in the USA usually evangelicals, don’t believe in Darwin and are creationists. Science is not an opinion you can just agree with or not as it suits.

#52642 Reply
                                    SA

And Paul
                                      Please don’t ask me to comment on articles in OffGuardian. They now have a one track minded agenda, which may appeal to you but does nothing for me. I have stopped reading OG.

#52643 Reply
                                      Paul Barbara

Cuomo discovers novel way to spread Covid 19 deaths:

‘Coronavirus patients admitted to Queens nursing home — with body bags’ (Ney York Post).

‘Ve haf vays of increasing the death count statistics’ – murderous scumbag.
                                        I hope some of the victims relatives sue the ba^tard.
                                        Life is very cheap in the ‘Land of the Free’.

#52661 Reply
                                        Paul Barbara

‘The Truth About Fauci Featuring Dr. Judy Mikovits’ (YouTube)
                                          ‘RFK, Jr.: Judy Mikovits is among her generation’s most accomplished scientists.She joined NIH in 1980 as a Postdoctoral Scholar in Molecular Virology at the National Cancer Institute. Dr. Mikovits began a 20-year collaboration with Frank Ruscetti, a pioneer in the field of human retro virology. She helped Dr Russetti isolate the HIV virus + link it to #AIDS in 1983. Her NIH boss Anthony Fauci delayed publication of that critical paper for 6 months to let his protégé Robert Gallo replicate, publish and claim credit. The delay in mass HIV testing let AIDS further spread around the globe + helped Fauci win promotion to director NIAID.
                                          In 2006, Dr Mikovits became director of Whittemore Peterson Institute for Neuro-Immune Disease + collaborated with Dr Ruscetti searching for the cause of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome which suddenly became epidemic in the 1980s. The male dominated medical community dismissed CFS as psychosomatic “yuppie flu” caused when fragile females cracked in corporate jobs.
                                          Dr. Mikovits discovered that 67% of affected women carried a virus—called Xenotropic Murine Leukemia related Virus—that appeared in healthy women only 4% of the time.
                                          XMRV is also associated with prostate, breast, ovarian cancers, leukemia, and multiple myeloma. Many women with XMRV bore children with autism.
                                          In 2009, Drs. Mikovits and Ruscetti published their explosive findings in the journal Science. But the question remained: How was XMRV getting into people?
                                          Other researchers linked the first CFS outbreak to a polio vaccine given to doctors and nurses that resulted in the “1934 Los Angeles County Hospital Epidemic.” That vaccine was cultivated on pulverized mouse brains. Retroviruses from dead animals can survive in cell lines and permanently contaminate vaccines.
                                          Dr Mikovits’ studies suggested that the XMRV Virus was present in the MMR, Polio + Encephalitis vaccines given to American children + soldiers.
                                          Dr Fauci ordered Mikovits to keep her mouth shut. When she refused, he illegally confiscated her work books and hard drives, drove her from government work + blackballed her from receiving NIH grants ending her science career. XMRV remains in American vaccines.’

Now Dr. Faust (sorry, Fauci) & Gates, along with their puppet Dr. Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, are the main pushers of the ‘need’ for a vaccine (which they and their cronies have every intention of producing, and they can rely on other PTB puppets in governments around the world probably making it mandatory or extremely limiting not to have.
                                          Ah, well, when it comes to pass, you can always say it was a lucky guess on our (I’m certainly not the only one) parts. Along with WWIII, also on the cards from the Banksters, Corporatists and ‘Secret Societies’ that brought you all the other abominations, wars and financial rip-offs.

#52671 Reply
                                          SA

From Wikipedia page of Judi Mikovits
                                            “6Mikovits is an anti-vaccination activist and has spoken at a number of anti-vaccination events.[28][29][2][3] She has falsely claimed that retroviruses have contaminated 30% of vaccines.[1]

Mikovits’s has gained attention on social media for promoting conspiracy theories about the 2019–20 coronavirus pandemic. She does not believe that a vaccine is needed to prevent COVID-19[2] and claims that the coronavirus was “caused by a bad strain of flu shot that was circulating between 2013 and 2015”.[30]”

#52672 Reply
                                            SA

Dr. Mikovits discovered that 67% of affected women carried a virus—called Xenotropic Murine Leukemia related Virus—that appeared in healthy women only 4% of the time.
                                              XMRV is also associated with prostate, breast, ovarian cancers, leukemia, and multiple myeloma. Many women with XMRV bore children with autism.
                                              In 2009, Drs. Mikovits and Ruscetti published their explosive findings in the journal Science. But the question remained: How was XMRV getting into people?

What you don’t tell us Paul, is that this paper was later withdrawn because it was found that the virus was a contaminant.
                                              Now you either didn’t know this, or you did but chose to ignore. Which one is it, because if it is the first I would just say next time please check your facts. If it is the second, then the mods need to know.

#52681 Reply
                                              Paul Barbara

‘Ex-Russian Intel Officer Exposes Coronavirus Depopulation Agenda’ (The Freedom Articles’.
                                                ‘…They think there’s too many of us ordinary people in the world. There should be around 100 million of their kind and a maximum of 1 billion people on Earth to serve them. Then they’ll be living in abundance here on Earth. Because, us the people, the earthlings – there’s too many of us for the behind-the-scenes world powers.
                                                This is why the coronavirus and the financial crisis that has emerged almost immediately – they’re inextricably tied to one another. The aim is to stop people’s movement around the world, to curtail political freedoms…’
                                                The guy being interviewed, Vladimir Vasilievich, was the leading researcher for the Centre for Defence and Strategic Studies of the General Staff of the Russian Armed Forces, so his conclusions should not be dismissed out of hand.
                                                I believe the idea of the PTB planning a major culling of the world’s population is just too horrifying for many to accept, but this guy can hardly be caricatured as a tin-foil hatter.
                                                And he accepts the idea the Covid 19 was made in a lab, and deliberately spread in Wuhan.

[ Mod: Paul, your advocacy of conspiracy theories is well known, and welcome as an alternative voice, but this blog should not serve as a platform for deceptive propaganda.

We await a convincing response from you. ]

#52685 Reply
                                                SA

Paul
                                                  Diversion will not do. Was the Science article alleging the virus contamination theory withdrawn or not? If you were unaware that it was do you now concede that it has been and that you did not know? If you persist on promoting such blatant one sided anti vaccine propaganda without retraction and then divert by posting another conspiracy theory then it seems to me that you are purely using this forum to disseminate disinformation. It would be up to you to convince that this is not the case. Mods may or may not want to decide whether to let this be a blatant pro antivaxxers forum irrespective of science and facts.

#52760 Reply
                                                  Paul Barbara

@ SA April 29, 2020 at 04:08
                                                    Kindly inform me which article you are referring to, and evidence of it being withdrawn (and by whom, and if possible on what grounds).
                                                    In the interim, here is information put before one of the two Houses who make up Italy’s Parliament, the Chamber of Deputies, by a doctor (I am trying to get more info about this doctor). The original is in the form of a video, which is in Italian, so I have included another video, a news video from the UK Column, which has the text in English (and where I obtained the the information): ‘UK Column News’ – 27th April 2020′; go to news video from 40:35 – 51:09.

Also of note: ‘Denmark rushes through emergency coronavirus law’: The Local DK

‘…As well as enforcing quarantine measures, the law also allows the authorities to force people to be vaccinated, even though there is currently no vaccination for the virus.
                                                    It also empowers them to prohibit access to public institutions, supermarkets and shops, public and private nursing homes and hospitals, and also to impose restrictions on access to public transport.
                                                    Initially, the government wanted to the law to give the police the right to enter private homes without a court order if there is a suspicion of coronavirus infection. But this was dropped after opposition from parties in the parliament…’

So the PTB want to not only make shedloads of money on vaccines, but make their poisonous crap mandatory, at least in Denmark (vaccines are already mandatory in China).

#52763 Reply
                                                    Paul Barbara

@ SA April 29, 2020 at 04:08
                                                      In my reply above, I included a video on the UK Column. I have been trying to get more information (not least the Dr.’s name, as the video below gives an alternative spelling, and I can find nothing about her online) but I have no doubt whatsoever the video is genuine.
                                                      It is also dubbed in English, unlike the original one.
                                                      The relevant part is between 40:35 – 51.09. According to info below the video, it was a Press Conference in the House of Deputies, and is extremely informative in the PTB’s lack of providing answers to legitimate and extremely important questions. The doctor very reasonably explains that the reason the information was published without peer review is because that would have taken about two years, and this information was vital for parents re getting their children vaccinated – had they waited, millions of children may have been vaccinated with dangerous vaccines. And their questions to the government and others remain unanswered.
                                                      ‘VaccineGate English’ + YouTube
                                                      I trust that throws a spanner in your incessant ‘conspiracy theories’ put-down.
                                                      It is hard to provide strong evidence, because of the powerful forces trying to stifle the truth, and demonising alternative voices. Not a new phenomenon; but eventually the truth gets out – the earth really does go round the sun, and not vice versa. And that was before the MSM!
                                                      I am still trying to get more info, like what organisation the Dr. belongs to, and a written translation of the video contents.
                                                      Likely as not, the Italian MSM ignored the Press Conference, or at least wouldn’t have given the real meat of the argument, as they did here with Assange, Salmond and everything else.

Viewing 25 posts - 226 through 250 (of 514 total)
                                                    Reply To: Vaccine contaminants and safety
                                                    Your information: