Reply To: Engineering Prof releases draft report on 9/11 collapse of WTC Bldg 7 in NYC

Latest News Forums Discussion Forum Engineering Prof releases draft report on 9/11 collapse of WTC Bldg 7 in NYC Reply To: Engineering Prof releases draft report on 9/11 collapse of WTC Bldg 7 in NYC

Clark

The 9/11 attacks themselves were foul play.

I think the reports of the various investigations were broadly correct, ie. hijackers managed to take control of aircraft and crash them in suicide attacks, but the hijackers couldn’t have succeeded without help from within US authorities. I wouldn’t trust the details, eg. the purported identities of the hijackers, or which of them were purportedly the pilots. I think it’s very likely that they were indeed “Islamic” extremists, because these are the people who can be induced to perform suicide attacks.

But here’s the first deception, which is that Wahhabism is a form of Islam. Wahhabism is the state “religion” of the Gulf Monarchies, especially Saudi Arabia, and it is an abuse and a perversion of religion, just as Judaism is abused and perverted by some in Israel (including by some very prominent rabbis) to indoctrinate extreme nationalism and hatred of non-Jewish Middle Easterners. For decades, brutal Wahhabist indoctrination has been central to projection of power by the al Saud family. Religion by its nature (faith) is vulnerable to perversion by state power, and it has happened time after time in history; the first half of Old Testament is pretty much a manual of it.

The second deception is that the hijackers were “al Qaeda”, and forcing such confessions seems to have been the major objective of the torture programme. But who is a member of “al Qaeda” and who isn’t? And what is “al Qaeda” anyway? Answering these questions requires background knowledge and careful consideration of the context, all of which has been glossed over or more usually entirely omitted by both government and media.

Sorry, I’m only just getting started here, but it is time I went to bed.