Reply To: Engineering Prof releases draft report on 9/11 collapse of WTC Bldg 7 in NYC

Latest News Forums Discussion Forum Engineering Prof releases draft report on 9/11 collapse of WTC Bldg 7 in NYC Reply To: Engineering Prof releases draft report on 9/11 collapse of WTC Bldg 7 in NYC

Clark

I wrote: ‘“all five commissioners of the fire dept” are not what that phrase seems to imply’, and it looks like I was right. These are administrators; it seems that one of them was a litigation manager and another a pharmacist.

As I posted above, the Chiefs, Officers and Members of the Fire Department name Chris Gioia as the driving force behind this. He really was a fire chief, and present at 9/11. However, he didn’t come to this conclusion at the time. It was years later that he was fooled by A&E9/11″Truth” peddling Chandler’s misapplied physics argument:

“Then I’m like, all right, but you know, I’m going through. I’m surfing the web, and then I hit Architects and Engineers website, and this website had it all together, and it presented it in a logical fashion, yeah, all right, this is what happened. Then they back it up with professional people, and they… backed up by eyewitness testimony and how certain things are just not possible. You can’t suspend the laws of physics. Gravity only operates downward. It doesn’t operate from outward. The laws of science most certainly do apply. The laws of the building, the way the buildings were constructed, that applies. If you put theories to the test, which they have, then you prove that it’s not really a theory anymore, or you eliminate things that just are impossible to happen.

– That coalesced in my mind. Then after, I would say, two or three years of doing research and digging, digging through testimony, and looking at pictures, and hitting various websites, it pretty much was obvious that the official government narrative is not really what happened that day. It’s absolutely far from the truth, and it’s not a good thing.”

In other words, Gioia formed his opinion in much the same way as other Truthers; it was something he read on the web.

Whereas, the overwhelming evidence presented in said petition demonstrates beyond any doubt that the Loch Ness Monster and/or sea serpents — not just an iceberg and failure of the bulkheads — caused the destruction of the Titanic, killing the vast majority of the victims who perished that day

QED!