Reply To: Engineering Prof releases draft report on 9/11 collapse of WTC Bldg 7 in NYC

Latest News Forums Discussion Forum Engineering Prof releases draft report on 9/11 collapse of WTC Bldg 7 in NYC Reply To: Engineering Prof releases draft report on 9/11 collapse of WTC Bldg 7 in NYC

Clark

So far, we have one bloke who saw the Twin Towers on fire, didn’t see them collapse, and years later discovered A&E9/11″Truth” and, like millions of others, has believed the dozen or so phrases they keep repeating ever since. His company have said he doesn’t talk for them, and we’ve yet to hear from his four fellow local commissioners, apart from a single ‘aye’ each.

So at one end we have a claim of breaking Newton’s laws which doesn’t hold up. At the other we’ve got some rather minor fire department administrators with whatever technical authority they carry. It’s pretty thin really, isn’t it?

No I haven’t yet read the UAF report in detail, so why not try and find something to interest me? Haven’t you read it at all? I thought you said you wanted to discuss this stuff? A bit too objective maybe? You feel more comfortable projecting a handful of characters who say what you want as authority figures?