Reply To: Vaccine contaminants and safety

Latest News Forums Discussion Forum Vaccine contaminants and safety Reply To: Vaccine contaminants and safety

Paul Barbara

@ Clark October 2, 2019 at 10:24
‘…I don’t rule out explosives, planted (probably post-impact) at the damaged zones..’
When the building was still full of people??
And many people, including William Rodriguez (who was given a medal by Bush for saving so many people) reported explosions even PRE-‘impct’.
‘..It’s the ensuing progressive collapse that the maths shows to be certain.’
Amazing, you must be a genius, clearly seeing and being able to demonstrate a maths problem which is dismissed by 3,000+ A&E’s, and millions of other people around the globe.
Old Chinese proverb, when your stuck in a hole, stop digging.
Have fun on the Demos – you might find this of interest ‘Greta Thunberg and Big-Biz’ Climate Charade’
https://www.globalresearch.ca/greta-thunberg-big-biz-climate-charade/5690434?fbclid=IwAR2PLXmJMcMmUAlBPAcx9oS5Jnjc3AS6QW65h386M-Lx1cyH63IEVOWGbfc
There are a number of good articles on Extinction Rebellion on Global Research.
I personally believe man’s activities have caused the problem, and welcome ER. I just hope (though doubt) that the activism spreads to similar activities against wars, illegal unjust sanctions, arms sales, pesticides/herbicides etc., which won’t, of course, garner corporation and MSM support.