Reply To: 9/11 Building 7 UAF engineering report continued.

Latest News Forums Discussion Forum 9/11 Building 7 UAF engineering report continued. Reply To: 9/11 Building 7 UAF engineering report continued.

Clark

Well, ‘redacted’, I agree with everything you’ve written below the dotted line, which is why I mentioned in my second comment of this thread..:

For the record, I am not a supporter of the “official story”. I think that the 9/11 attacks were quite possibly a Gladio B operation. Gladio B, exposed by whistleblower Sibel Edmonds, is a “strategy of tension” operation similar to the original Gladio operation in Europe, but using Jihadists in the place of violent right-wing extremists. Gladio B is run by NATO Secret Services, and 9/11 was used as the pretext to make the invasion of Afghanistan (for the Unocal pipeline) a NATO operation. NATO has no government of its own, so NATO Secret Services lacks government oversight.”

Maybe you missed that bit? But physics is my ‘thing’ and the Twin Towers did what you’d expect them to if they weren’t laced with explosives. I’m trying to help, you see, by warning you that you’re barking up the wrong tree and making fools of yourselves with the scientific and engineering communities. All you’re going to achieve with WTC7 is a vendetta against the firefighters, one of the major 9/11 victim groups.

But suit yourself, you lot always do.