Reply To: New report released: WTC 7 was not destroyed by fire on 9/11/2001

Latest News Forums Discussion Forum New report released: WTC 7 was not destroyed by fire on 9/11/2001 Reply To: New report released: WTC 7 was not destroyed by fire on 9/11/2001

Clark

Ah; ridicule. I had hoped you might engage with some of the evidence I mentioned. Instead I’m accused thus:

“Well of course those good murderers of the American state must be acting in good faith. Iraq? Chirac! It must have been rigged in super quick time, just a few hours. Super life saving job”

I have repeatedly stated that I think it likely that 9/11 was a NATO Secret Services Gladio B operation, to create a false justification to make the invasion of Afghanistan a NATO operation. I do not regard the US state as benign; it’s an evil empire of global military and economic domination. I was on the February 2003 demonstration, I have heckled Blair at multiple other demos, and I joined the Labour Party to support Corbyn, precisely because he never once voted for war. For saying that I trust the US state, you owe me an apology.

“Danny looked for the only explanation available to his world view at the time”

Watch the video; the opposite seems to be the case. Jowenko studies WTC7’s plans, and goes through multiple methods of bringing it down. He even works out what sort of team would be needed. Designing and directing demolitions is what he did for a living; Jowenko clearly deploys his professional expertise.

“Danny didn’t hold onto this next level of denial, he jettisoned it. As an expert he had to let it go.”

Evidence please. [Note – J has since provided a link.]

“Until ‘yesterday’ Clark maintained there was no demolition”

That’s not true; my first references to emergency demolition were on Craig’s original 9/11 Post thread, closed to comments for some years now.