Reply To: New report released: WTC 7 was not destroyed by fire on 9/11/2001

Latest News Forums Discussion Forum New report released: WTC 7 was not destroyed by fire on 9/11/2001 Reply To: New report released: WTC 7 was not destroyed by fire on 9/11/2001

Clark

I think you’ll find that Truthers are generally very unpopular with New York firefighters; they are certainly hostile to Alex Jones.

Regarding the five fire commissioners, ie. bureaucrats, of a minor, non-professional and volunteer fire company, try looking somewhere less biassed than A&E9/11″Truth”. You’ll find that although a vote proposed by just one commissioner was passed by the five, the rest of them refer all enquiries on that issue back to the one. A spokesman says that this one commissioner’s opinion is personal, and does not represent the view of the company.

Thanks for recognising that my views have evolved.

To follow up the point I made earlier that controlled demolitions fall with acceleration less than g, here’s a side-by-side video; count the storeys and note that WTC7 falls through about twice as many in the same time – though I wonder if the video on the right hadn’t also been slowed down:

The WTC7 Collapse: The World Trade Center Building 7 proof of Implosion — Ron South (YouTube)

I think the firefighters must have known of the emergency demolition. Some said that WTC7 would “either fall down, or be taken down” in the afternoon.

The WTC7 Demolition Flashes video that you linked to earlier seems to be a hoax:

They Fell For My Hoax 9/11 Video — EdwardCurrent (YouTube)

Demolition flashes on WTC building 7 – Mystery solved — Professor Simon Holland (YouTube)