Reply To: New report released: WTC 7 was not destroyed by fire on 9/11/2001

Latest News Forums Discussion Forum New report released: WTC 7 was not destroyed by fire on 9/11/2001 Reply To: New report released: WTC 7 was not destroyed by fire on 9/11/2001

SA

The waste of time really Node, is making allegations that are either not substantiated or are referenced from non-experts. I answered you allegation that some Italians said that only 12% of registered Covid-19 deaths in Italy were due to SARS Cov2 and referred to an article written by a layman as far as I can ascertain from a non scientific website. In return I posted actual figures from the Italian centre which collates data on Covid-19 showing exactly the clinical descriptions, but you chose to ignore that. You also quoted, based on no evidence that the UK figures were 8.5 times the actual figures from death from Covid-19 and failed to provide evidence for this statement. When Clark produced the recent weekly mortality data showing a rapid rise of mortality, your sneering answer was to suggest that we are following a pied piper. No science there.
I am sorry you feel very hurt that I called you a CT but I did explain what this means for me, my definition is more lax than Clarks and we certainly are not working in tandem to discredit you. I think it is your way of dealing with this that is discrediting your argument. It is a pity because as I said we should all unite against the incompetence of the government in dealing with this very real crisis, but by pretending it is a made up crisis we cut them a lot of slack.