Reply To: New report released: WTC 7 was not destroyed by fire on 9/11/2001

Latest News Forums Discussion Forum New report released: WTC 7 was not destroyed by fire on 9/11/2001 Reply To: New report released: WTC 7 was not destroyed by fire on 9/11/2001

SA

Clark @ April 14, 2020 at 23:26
“China may have had millions of deaths, rather than the 3,341 reported:”
Clark
Have you lost your antennae for fake news? I skimmed through some of this rather extremist website headlines and came up with a conclusion that it is part of the agenda to discredit China amongst other agendas. The US is trying very hard, and this unites both sides of the political divide, to blame China for the outbreak by any means. The key here to this being a propaganda site is the use of the expression CCP virus. This is a subtle way of embedding into consciousness that not only is this a Chinese virus but also that it is a communist virus. Elsewhere whenever I hear calling it the Wuhan virus (as common in some Indian media) I cringe. The WHO named the virus SARS cov2 and the disease covid-19 for scientific purposes and those who use alternative terminology, use it for propaganda purposes. I thought you were trying to stop CT rather than encourage them.
I know many medics, scientists and researchers, and not just in the current crisis, who praise the progress made in China in the biomedical field. The faltering steps and the dire results in the West in dealing with the virus needs a deflection by constantly blaming China.